II

A shout came in.

"What are you doing scaring our boss like that?!"

Everyone turned their heads towards the source of the very punch able voice. It was a guy with long hair and a tattoo on his neck.

"Ah.... Madarame Shion...." Rian mumbled.

"Don't get too cocky, you fucking shrimp!" He yelled at Senju.

"Hah? Who the fuck are you?" Senju asked back, irritation was clearly over her.

"Ah?! I am 9th Generation Black Dragon's—"

He was interrupted by a voice calling him before finishing his words.

Before he could completely understand the situation, he was punched down by another guy. Who seems to be Senju's pal.

"Eh?!" Takemichi was shocked by what happened.

"You're a disgrace to the Black Dragons, so cut that shit out already!!" The guy who punched Shion said.

"Benkei! Oh how much I've missed you!" Rian cheerfully greeted.

"Kiri! You're back! But Senju!! Brahman's not here to brawl today! Our objective's Hanagaki Takemichi!!" Benkei greeted, but yelled in to Senju's ear after that.

"You're so loud, Benkei." Senju complained.

Hearing Benkei's words, a guy came rushing towards him, giving him a heavy punch which made him flew a few meters back.

"If Takemichi wishes to return the world of deliquency.... He belongs to us, Rokuhara Tandai!" the guy said.

Studying his appearance, he doesn't  look half bad. A scar on his face making him look cool. And dual coloured eye.

"Right, Takemichi?!" He asked.

"Huh?! Uhh—" Of course, Takemichi didn't know how to answer the sudden question.

Seeing this, Rian shielded Takemichi by standing in front of him.

"Kiri-san?"

"I don't know what's the situation here, but they're you and Senju's enemies, right?"

"Tough guys, aren't ya? Rokuhara." It's Takeomi who said that.

"Well I didn't recruit the strongest in Tenjiku, Kakucho for nothing."

"This gets the blood pumping, doesn't it? Waka." Takeomi continued taunting.

Hearing the name 'Waka', Rian's attention were all on her surroundings.

"No, it doesn't." The guy who's called 'Waka', A.K.A Wakasa Imaushi. Appeared behind Kakucho.

This made Kakucho stumbled back and asked.

"When did you—?!"

"If I cared enough, this guy wouldn't be standing alive." Wakasa, being his cocky self said.

"Hey!! Don't just appear glamorously outta nowhere, Waka!!" Benkei yelled at him.

"I'm just following Senju's orders...." He lazily said.

"And there I see a familiar face." he said as he turned his gaze to Rian that's standing in front of Takemichi.

"Hey, chibi." He greeted.

"Chibi my ass, I'm average height." She wasn't having anyone calling her chibi.

"It's been two years, still shorter than Senju. If you're not chibi, then what are you?"

"Shut up, you're just tall."

"What the hell are you hyping each other up for?!" Again, another voice yelled.

It was Draken.

"Should we continue where we left off, South?"
He walked towards South, saying.

"It's been a while since this engine has  gotten heated up!"

He cracked his knuckles.

"Let's get this party started!"

Poor Takemichi looking so confused and shocked about this. And how did the situation turned to this.

"I was planning to bring Draken and in our gang to destroy you! But thanks for saving my time! Let's settle this here and now!" South announced.

"I've got no interest. I'm only here to get Hanagaki on board before Kantou arrives." Senju said.

"Don't go around and decide things for us! We're not gonna do what you guys tell us to! Right, Takemitchy?!" Draken yelled.

Seeing this, Takemichi hesitated a little. Then spoke up.

"I have no interest on either Brahman or Rokuhara Tandai.... I'm only here to defeat Kantou Manji Gang's leader, Manjiro Sano!!" He look firm, and serious about it too.

Draken scoffed at South after hearing Takemichi's response.

"Are you trying to interfere with the 'Three Deities'?! Are you insane?!" South was clearly pissed, stood in front of Takemichi.

"A small fry like you?!"

Along with a battle cry, Draken punched South away from Takemichi.

"If you wanna get to Takemitchy, you'll have to get through me!" Draken again taunted South.

A huge fight between the two of them are gonna happen. Though no, the cops' sirens were heard before that.

Which saved them since Rian was about to really step in if Draken decided to fight the guy face to face.

"Man... I was getting excited for a second...."

~~~~~~~~~~