VIII

"Tch, Mikey...." Rian was the one who clicked her tounge.

"You... What are you up to now..." Takeomi with his trembling voice, asked Mikey.

"Get out of the way, Mikey! South is my opponent!!" Senju yelled at him, only to get stared back in the soul.

"You wanna die next?" Mikey asked with an intimidating voice.

That made Senju gulped. The murderous vibe everyone was getting from him is unexplainable.

"Man... This guy.." Rian sighed. Walking up to Takemichi and giving him her umbrella.

"Kiri-san..?" He froze a bit as Rian hold on to his hand.

"Guess I had no choice. Though I don't wanna get wet..." She started jumping here and there, seemingly warming up.

Mikey and South were fighting. Throwing hands at each other. But mostly, South is receiving more damage than Mikey is.

"Now then... I don't want anyone to die again, either." Rian said, walking over in the middle between Mikey and South that were fighting.

"Kiri-san!! Watch out-!"

She grabbed on Mikey's legs, who was about to give South a kick. And grabbed on South's fists. Who was about to do the same.

"Fuck off, Kiri! I'm just getting excited!" South yelled at her.

"How about you fuck off?" Rian shot back, did a jump and landed a kick on South's temples. A loud thump was heard. South fainted on the ground, just like that.

"Jesus, just how thick is this guy's skin? My leg hurts already." Rian complained.

"South... Is took down...? In one hit?" Senju mumbled, as Takemichi stared at her with wide eyes.

"Well.... He's already wormed out from fighting Senju and Mikey. I just landed the last hit." Rian explained.

"Dunno if he's dead or not though." She gave them a smile.

Turning her head to Mikey, who was staring at her without a word.

"Now then.... Mikey. I gotta fulfill my promise to Draken." She said.

_____________

"Don't let Mikey cause too much trouble if anything happens to me."

"Come on! Don't say it like you're gonna be dead! You're gonna live for an eternity!"

"Just promise me this, Kiri."

"Hm.... I suppose, I can. "
____________

Mikey still ain't talking. And doesn't look like he will be talking any time longer. Both gave each other a kick.

"Ahhh.... That hurts." Rian whined.

"Say, Mikey. When's the last time we've fought each other?" She asked as she was dodging and blocking Mikey's attacks.

"..... I don't give a fuck."

"Oh, that's right! On Bloody Halloween!" Hearing this, Mikey gave her an abnormal hard kick.

Rian's expression went from sarcastic, to seemed like excited.

"That's it! That's what I'm talking about! Come at me, Mikey!"

Both attacking and dodging, but Rian's clearly having a harder time. Since she still lacks stamina. She couldn't handle too long of a time.

'Shit.... I'm almost at my limit.... Why's Mikey so different from last time?!' She thought as she put on a nervous smile on her face.

Until Takemichi stepped in. Shielding Rian away from Mikey.

"Mikey-kun... That's enough...."

"Mitchy?"

"Kiri-san will die if you keep this up...!" Takemichi said, tears flowing from his eyes already.

"Mitchy, move...! You're the one who's dying if you don't-" Rian shouted, being concerned of Takemichi's safety against Mikey at this state.

Though it was too late for it.

"You..." Mikey said, hands landing on Takemichi's arm.

"Are in my way." He said, legs rising to a height. Enough to break Takemichi's arm. A loud crack was heard. Rian's umbrella fell on to the floor.

"Mitchy...." Rian was shocked. Seeing this scene happening in front of her. This was not expected by any bit of anyone. Out of everything, and anything. This is what Rian's not prepared for. Takemichi getting hurt.

He yelled. So loud. His arms broke. By none other than Mikey.

Mikey doesn't seem to be fazed by him yelling in pain. He walked towards Rian.

"Now then.... How do you wanna die?"

"Don't do it, Mikey-kun!!" Takemichi is still convincing Mikey to not do it.

Seeing Mikey getting closer, with Rian out of stamina. She immediately yelled.

"Mitchy!! The umbrella!!"

Takemichi heard it. Picking up the umbrella on the floor and throwing it to her.

Mikey was about to give her a kick. But he never landed his foot on her. Instead, his foot was landed on an umbrella. Rian used the umbrella as a shield.

Still fighting, the two of them. With Rian's injuries being more severe, she had a clear disadvantage against Mikey.

A kick was enough to bring Kiri down. Which was what Mikey did. A kick on the girl's temples. She dropped to the ground.

".... Everybody, listen up!!" A voice yelled. It was Kokonoi from Kantou Manji gang.

"South has lost to Kiri! And Kiri had lost to Mikey!! Hence, it's Kantou gang's victory!! This concludes the conflict!!" He continued yelling his lungs out.

"Everyone's dismissed!! Clear everything up! Kantou Manji gang, too! Help those who can't get on their feet! Retreat, now!!"

"Mikey! Are you even human?! There's no reason for you to go that far!!" Takeomi yelled.

Only to get kicked in the face by Mikey.

"You're better off dead, too."

Takemichi rushed in front of Takeomi. Preventing Mikey from doing the same as he did with Rian.

"Stop it, Mikey!! You can't do this!!"

"You again?" No more words, he gave Takemichi a punch.

"Mikey! That's enough, okay?! We're retreating!!" Koko yelled at him.

"Now then, how do you want to die?" Mikey asked again, not replying Koko.

He grabbed Takemichi on the collars....

And gave him a pinch

..... A punch again

..... Then another punch...

"Hanagaki!!"

~~~~~~~~~~