🍼 : 1

Jungkook is a non-verbal little. He can just make noises and whine. But it could get really hard for jungkook. When he is sick, he gets frustrated because he can't explain whats going on. So he just just points to his tummy to try to explain whats going on. He is just a tiny baby. Sometimes, he uses his IPad to help him get out things. His hyungs love him just the he is though. Jungkookie loves them back. :)

Koo who just escaped from his crib. Waddling around the house looking for one of his hyungs. "Oh! Koo?!? How did you get out of your crib?" Yoongi said while Jungkook just made grabby hands at his favorite hyung.

Yoongi always makes sure to keep the baby happy. He always fixs Koo his dinosaur nuggets when he wants them, takes care of him when he is sick, and plays with him to keep him from getting bored.

Yoongi picks the baby up and brings him back to his crib. "Come on Koo, its still a little early you still seem to a little sleepy" Yoongi says while placing the younger in the crib.

(TIME SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY LOL)

It is now 8:00 AM and Koo is wide awake playing with his Hobi hyung. "Look Koo! Look! Bunny!" Koo brought his little fingers to the soft white fluffy fabric of his sensory book and when he felt it, a squeal came from out of his throat. Jungkook had a thing for soft things. Soft clothes and plushies.

Koo's stomach grumbled followed by a whine giving his hyungs a note he is hungry. "Guys I think he needs a bottle." taehyung asked while Koo just looks around with doe eyes.

"Are you hungry baby?" Taehyung coos bringing the baby to the kitchen to fix him a bottle. "Alright koo you have to get down so I can fix your bottle." Koo waddles away back to the living room to watch tv.

(If your wondering why I put waddled, it's because in his babyspace headspace, his weight isn't familiar to him.)

_____________________________________
TIME SKIP

Koo is currently sprawled out on the couch watching number blocks while sucking on his paci. He was so focused on the colors portrayed on the screen, he didn't even know his hyung pulled him on his lap!

"I think you need a bath." Koo just looked at his hyung with big doe eyes. "Your so cute!" Jimin hyung spoke looking at the younger with heart eyes who just started kicking his feet and squealing with a big smile covering on his face.

Jimin picked the baby up and brought him upstairs to pick out clothes after his bath. Jimin sat the younger on the bed and went to closet to look for comfy sleeping clothes.

Jungkooks closet always consisted of light pastel colors and nice fluffy onesies when he was small. He loved being comfy. (Like me lol)

"Do you like this Koo?" Jimin questioned hold up a navy onesie with stars on it but Kookie just shook his head. "Ok..how about..this!" Jimin asked. Koo just whined and started pointed to his hyungs shirt that was in his room somehow.

"Ok ok! You want hyungs shirt?" Koo nods cutely making grabby hands at the shirt. "Ok baby lets go get on the tub." He picks the younger up and walks to the bathroom and peels those icky clothes off of him and sets him in the tub.

_____________________________________
SORRY TIME SKIP LOL

Koo got in the bath all squeaky clean. He was fed, played with, and bathed. He was so happy and wanted to play! But it was nighty night time. He was kinda sleepy though. His hyung had set him down in his crib and turned on a lullaby to play while he slept. Koo slowly drifted off to sleep probably dreaming on bunnys and unicorns. Night koo! Sweet dreams!

_____________________________________

First story! Tell me how you like it. :)