Boring as ever

Morning came around for you and you had breakfast with Lyric before your parents went off to work.

Leaving yoh alone with Lyric and Isaac. You'd have to go to the pizzaplex soon, but you decided to wait till noon. You wanted to just relax a little and enjoy your day off school.

Will wouldn't be able to join you guys today, so it'd just be you and Isaac again. Hopefully there's no Sam today but honestly you were prepared for it.

Her find a way to interuppt your life.

For a few hours while you waited for noon to strike, you sat with Lyric and watched TV while your brother was off playing his games.

You tried to get her to talk, learn more about her. But she was just so closed off...

You weren't really getting anywhere.

She probably didn't trust you.

Understandable beings you were both on different social levels.

So you tried to make her comfortable telling her all about yourself. You loved talking about yourself anyway.
So it was a win win situation.

You even found yourselfntalking about Sam alot. He was always on your mind for some reason...

But even with you giving out all your personal things, they still remained mostly quiet.

That's fine, it'd probably take some time.

When you finally went to the pizzaplex it was a s busy as ever. Lyric split up with you to go work so you were left with your brother.

How fun...

Your brother chose arcade games first. So you were kinda stuck just sitting at a table to watch your brother. You were bored, you were alone, couldn't go on your phone and this place just wasn't fun for you.

"No boy toy this time Rae?" You nearly pissed yourself. When the fuck had Sam shown up beside you?

"Holy shit Sam! Announce yourself next time..."

Sam chuckled, "my bad, love."

You huffed, "and no my boyfriend isn't here this time..."

"Boyfriend ay?" The snake rolled his eyes.

"Yeah" you glared at him.

Why was he here?

"Mhm" he hummed and looked around seeming almost bored.

"What you jealous or something?"

Sam smirked, side glancing at you, "I have higher standards for a woman. You don't fit any if them."

You felt your face get hot, was it anger or embarrassment?

"Whatever you guys can't even have girlfriends or boyfriends!" You retorted crossing your arms in a pouty manner.

"Both Monty, and Freddy have a girlfriend. Even Foxy has been getting all friendly with lyric" he spoke matter of factly.

You scrunched your face, There were humans actually going out with these robots? That's so messed up...

Humans and robots shouldn't date, it just didn't seem like something that would work. Humans died, robots didnt.. plus these guys couldn't get married or have kids or live a normal human life, hell they didnt even have penises...

You scanned Sam to make sure of this.

Seeing the panel on his crotch right by the lighting bolt scared you.

Did they actually have penises!?

Whatever, that didn't change your feelings about how wrong a human and a robot dating was.

But lyric?

"What do you mean lyric and Foxy are getting all friendly?"

Sam shrugged, "he's obsessed with Lyric and Lyric seems to subconsciously seek that attention from him."

"Oh.. thats... weird." You wouldn't judge though, however..."So if you guys can date Humans and feel human emotions, why are you still single of your so good that tou have to have standards for women."

"I haven't been around that long, love. Besides, no female has reached those standards but in a place like this options are rather limited..."

Your brother finished his games and came back to Sam and you.

"Sammy!" Isaac greeted and gave Sam a hug.

Sam smiled and hugged him back, "Hello kiddo."

"Sis! We should play hide and seek with Sam again!"

You sneered, "you can. But I'm sitting this one out."

You stood up from the table and with a cheerful smile Isaac followed Sam back to his attraction. This was as boring as always...

"You sure you don't want to go somewhere else kiddo? I can't start another match for a good half hour..." Sam tried to explain as the three of you walked.

"Thats fine! You can sit with me and RaeRae and talk!"

Sam raised a brow, glancing over at you.

You only rolled your eyes in response.

"Sure, we can do that."

Sam could see your very visible annoyance, which only amused him.

He enjoyed picking on you. You made it, incredibly easy. Getting all defensive and offended. It was great.

Kinda cute.

Even though, Sam was getting rather tired of you.

You were too bitchy.

Too snobby.

Too stuck up.

But he still found himself seeking you out lately. Wanting to talk to you.

He felt like, you could ease up if you only tried to. But perhaps he had to much faith in you.

Entering Sam's attraction the three of you took a seat at one of the empty tables. It was kind of funny, seeing Sam in a chair that was way too small for him.

Isaac ran off and then came back with coloring pages and a box of crayons and while he started doing his coloring it was just awkward silence.

"So..." you trailed off.

You didn't know what to do now.

Sam smirked, staring at you, "soo..?"

You frowned. Why was it so hard to think of something to say?

"Raelynn, are you busy tomorrow?"

"Uhm.. I have school... otherwise no." Why did he wanna know if you were busy?

"You should come by tomorrow. After school of course."

"Why..?"

Sam shrugged, "we could race again. Or just something fun."

"Why would I want to hangout with you though?" The dudes been nothing but a jerk to you.

"Because I'm fabulous. And because I'm asking you to" he wondered why though.

Why was he so intent on getting you to hangout with him, he could barely stand being around you.

"Maybe..."

"Good enough for me, love."

(I apologize if my chapters are lacking abit. Idk I'm struggling a bit to write, like I have ideas they just aren't flowing very well in my writing I feel like.)