3: new people

So it's been a year since I last talked to Dylan. He hasn't visited, wrote, anything. I'm still attending NYU in New York. I've met someone though. His name is Will he's really sweet and all. But he's nothing like Dylan. We've been dating since the second week of college so about 9 months. It's been hard because every time I look at him all I see is Dylan. But Will loves me and I love him. Tonight we will be going to dinner at some fancy restaurant. I go ahead and get dressed in a black dress and black heels. I curl my hair and put some makeup on. Then Will shows up. "Hey are you ready to go?" He asks. "Yep!" I say while grabbing my purse. We leave and show up at a the restaurant. We sit at a private table. We eat and then the desserts come around. At the end of out desserts Will grabs my hand. "Kay, I know we've only been dating for 9 months but I think I'm in love. I believe in soul mates and I think you're mine. I just need to ask you a question." He says. "okay..." "Will you marry me?" He asks while pulling out a little black box. "Will... I uhm. Yes, I'll Mary you!!!" I say with wide eyes. I think my eyes were talking, not my heart. He stands up and hugs me, then kisses me. As much as I loved Dylan, I needed to move on. This is good for me, I'm sure he's already got him a girlfriend and is living a perfect life.

Dylan's POV:
So it's been about a year since Kay sent me that last letter. It's been awful for me. I've done nothing, haven't ate, haven't slept. And I know that I should go back to that town but there's no way I could face her. I wonder if she's suffering from this break up like me. I always picture her writing that last letter. Her crying as she writes and the pen shaking from her hands. I wonder if she ever went to college or if she's happy. Maybe it's time I should check on her and see how she's doing. This weekend I'm going back home for a couple of days. I don't know whether she will be happy or mad.
<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Hey guys sorry it was short!!!! Anyways I gotta go! Byeeeeee