2: the note

I go back to my house and run up to my room and close the door. I sit in my bed and open up the envelope slowly. It read,
Dear Kay,
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you goodbye. I knew that if I did I would end up staying. I love you so much, but I think you know that. I hope our relationship can continue. It will be hard but we can get through it. And when it gets tough all I know to think about is you. The way you scrounge your nose when you laugh, the way you look when your mad, the way you hold my hand, the way kiss my cheek every time I drop you off at your house, the way you snuggle with me while watching a movie. Most of all, the way you love me. We've known each other since the 2nd grade but that doesn't mean anything. The only thing that matters is how much we love eachother, not how long we've known each other. I will always, no matter what, love you, with all of my heart.

Sincerely,
Dylan

I spent the next 30 minutes crying. Then I got a peice of paper and a pen and starting writing to the love of my life.

TWO MONTHS LATER>>>

So me and Dylan have writing to each other but it doesn't feel the same. I've forgotten what his voice sounds like. I miss him. The letters help a little but I still feel empty. I've decided to end things with Dylan since the school year is starting up and I will be a college student and I need to move on. I know he won't be back until a few more years and I can't wait that long. I love him but it will be better for the both of us to move on. I pull out a piece of paper and wrote my last letter saying that we need to move on and focus on our careers. He doesn't write back though. There's one more week until I start college and I can't believe that it's over for me and Dylan. But I think it was right for us to move on.
(((((()))))(((())))(((())))

Hey guys thanks for reading please vote and comment!!! Thanks love yall!!!!