Chapter 29: Who's Laughing Now?

Start from the beginning

(She does not have braids just picture her hair in a ponytail for what's about to go down 😈😁😁)

We went out to the porch and played flip the cup. Boys against the girls. We started off strong I was able to beat Pauly but our lead slowed down because Nicole was having trouble. They only won because the wind was cockblocking us.

"We're all having fun and stuff, but like Ron stayed inside with his girlfriend. Like I get she has no friends in the house but don't make yourself so miserable because of her."

Vinny, Deena, and Snooki went inside to change for the jacuzzi. Jenni went off to do who knows what. I went to the hammock on the other side of the porch. Pauly ended up following after me and we just chilled there swinging back and forth.

I hear Snooki upset voice. She's mad at Vinny for having sex with one of her best friend Ryder and she's not having it with Deena.

"Dude, that has to be so awkward for Vinny. She literally walked in on Vinny and Ryder doing the salsa." I joked.

"The what?" Pauly laughed at me making me giggle.

"You know what I meant." I said. "Like Vinny here's for a good time and he's just want to be a good friend to Nicole and not cross that line like you and I did. But I also feel bad for Snooks because she can't help how she feels." I rant.

I watch as Snooki throws herself at Vinny but get turned down again so she gets out the water and goes inside the house. Deena left a long time ago because it was that awkward.

Me and Pauly walked over to Vinny. "I don't know what to do, man." Vinny says disappointed.

"It's not your fault." I said and I rub his back.

"I can see your dilemma. You don't want to ruin your friendship with Snooks by having sex with her." Pauly says.

"Like, I like Nicole but not in the way she wants me to like her. I don't want to be another guy in this house to date a roommate, no offense. I live with her so it's just weird for me. I see her as a sister." He rants.

"Sister. The same sister you had sex with in Miami. Pretty weird." I said full of sarcasm and Pauly laughed at me.

Vinny shoved me playfully. "Shut up, you know what I meant. We don't talk about Miami. Miami was a shit show." He laughs as well. "I don't know if I should just talk to her later, keep my distance from her, or just continue with my life like nothing happened."

"You should totally go talk to her." Pauly says. "Go to her as her friend, let her know how you are feeling about you guys one sided situation and if she doesn't understand then continue with your life."

"That's some real brotherly advice." Vinny gushes.

"Anything for my boo." Pauly hugs Vinny.

I roll my eyes. "What now, gonna have sex in the jacuzzi?" I asked rhetorically.

"Oh absolutely." Pauly answers. "I was only dating you so I could get closer to Vinny." He says.

My mouth dropped as the boys laughed at me. I push Pauly in the jacuzzi getting his clothes wet. "You ass." Me and Vinny laugh at Pauly as he roses from the water.

"You're gonna regret that." He tells me and I immediately ran down from the porch and inside the house in fear.

|•~•|

I was back on the porch laying down with Pauly and Jenni. Mike came back with a happy shocked face and Deena right behind him. He then tells us that Deanna had dragged him to her room to find a cowboy hat. When she found it she started taking off all her clothes along with her bikini bottom showing Mike her Cooka. We all died laughing.