Bobby Singer a true father

So sorry about being MIA I've been really unmotivated to post stories but I'm trying to get into the flow again and I have a few other things up my sleeve some of them are unfinished or I couldn't really finish it so I'll post what I have enjoy everyone

-Charliewinchester

Family don't end with blood

It was quiet in the bunker, as I sat in the library on the couch searching through lore about a hunt when my phone went off, I put down my book and looked at the ID and answered "Hey Bobby, what's up?", "Hey Katie-girl, I just wanted to thank you for the sweet picture even though I'm not your real father," he said sweetly as I snickered a laugh and smiled.

"Well it's Father's Day and you deserve it, you were always there for me and the boys after our father passed, Heck even in public when people ask who is my dad I always without hesitation say you Bobby, blood or not you're my dad." I replied back wholeheartedly "You said it best 'Family don't end with blood' " I finished knowing his heart was melting with a smile "and I feel the same way for you and those boys, just wanted to thank you again for the gift, love you Katie-girl" he said with a sigh "love you too dad" and I hung up going back to my book.

Bobby's POV
I hung up the phone and chuckled at what she said while looking at the gift. It was a photo of me, the boys and her when she was little on dean's back laughing. I walked over to my fireplace and sat it beside the picture of me and Rufus wondering how I got so lucky to have these crazy kids as my own, blood or not they are mine. "I always knew one day I would be a father. I'm just glad to be one for you three" I said to myself turning back to my chair and pouring a glass of whiskey.