In the quiet corridor, the surroundings are extraordinarily dark.

The next moment, I saw a flash of light, and a blue-white figure appeared in front of him. In an instant, those clear and godless eyes moved smoothly.

Bai Yueli didn't seem to expect that she would suddenly fall to the ground, and her center of gravity became unstable in an instant, so her movements could not help but be bigger, but fortunately, she always responded quickly.

In less than a breath, Bai Yueli in the corridor completely stabilized her body.

Only then did Bai Yueli breathe a sigh of relief. She couldn't help raising her eyes to look around, but she saw that this place seemed to be just an ordinary corridor, and there was nothing strange about it.

"It looks like I'm still in the East Hall." Bai Yueli slowly retracted her gaze, and after observing the surrounding area, she also came to an instant result.

She still remembered that she was in a room with puppets just now, but because she accidentally touched something, she fell into this corridor.

Thinking of this, Bai Yueli didn't have too many surprised thoughts, and soon she forgot what happened just now, because now it was time for her to leave the East Hall.

Looking up at the light coming from the front of the corridor, Bai Yueli held the moon swinging sword in her hand, and without too much hesitation, she walked straight ahead.

The surroundings were still terrifyingly quiet. In the huge corridor, only Bai Yueli's own footsteps seemed to be left. In this dark environment, it seemed even more strange.

However, Bai Yueli still had no expression in the gloom, and her tall and upright figure was extraordinarily cold, and there was always a feeling that she was not even close to anyone.

I don't know how long it took, but rows of rooms suddenly appeared on both sides of the corridor. Bai Yueli could not help but slowly stop, and when she looked up at the rooms on both sides, her beautiful brows could not help but frown slightly.

Immediately, a corpse-smelling demonic aura filled the surrounding air, and the strong smell made people feel a little nauseated.

"Bang! Bang!"

Just when Bai Yueli tightened the hilt of the sword in her hand, there was a rapid sound of ping ping pong pong, but the next moment she saw the door on both sides in front of her, as if the gate was opened and water was released, in an instant, it was completely blocked. Open.

Soon, in less than a breath, a group of zombie-like figures rushed out one after another. They didn't seem to have much awareness and knew how to look for a living breath.

So in the blink of an eye, all the figures around them quickly rushed towards Bai Yueli in the middle.

"Woooooo..."

A deep whimper came from beside his ears, and in the huge corridor, it seemed particularly desolate and terrifying.

Bai Yueli looked at the crowd that was swarming towards her, her cold expression finally fluctuated a little, she stared at the scene in front of her, and murmured to herself, "It's a demon soldier again..."

Yes, This is not the first time Bai Yueli has encountered demon soldiers in the East Hall of Xianfu. She clearly remembered that it was not long ago that she encountered a group of demon soldiers.

It seemed that he never expected that there would be demon soldiers everywhere in this huge east hall, so he shook his head helplessly.

"Shhh!" In

the next second, several figures in front of them quickly rushed towards Bai Yueli, but her speed was so fast that she easily avoided the sight of Bai Yueli's movement. The attack of the demon soldiers.

However, in the face of the demon soldiers in front of and behind, Bai Yueli's speed is extraordinarily fast, and it does not have much effect. For the dense figure in front of him, now that he has successfully broken through, he still has to force his way out.

Thinking of this, Bai Yueli didn't have any extra hesitation. I saw that she jumped up quickly in the group of demon soldiers, and the blue and white skirt also danced with it. In the dark corridor, she looked extraordinarily beautiful. Attention.

Soon, a powerful force of true essence burst out from her body, and in a whimper, the powerful blade swept out directly.

In an instant, wherever the blade passed, it was almost turned over on its back, and the encircled demon soldiers in the front fell to the ground involuntarily.

"Ow... woohoo!"

When Bai Yueli fell to the ground again after the strike, she saw that the group of demon soldiers at the back began to bow their heads and devour the demon soldiers killed by her own sword, and the air was suddenly filled with stench. Ugly asked.

It's like a rotten fish that has been dead for many days, and the people who asked about Xun couldn't open their eyes.

Looking at the scene in front of her, Bai Yueli's brows didn't seem to loosen for a moment. She couldn't help but look away, but she still couldn't see any emotion on her cold face.

This group of demon soldiers was even more powerful and brutal than the last time she encountered it. Bai Yueli knew she couldn't stay here any longer, so she turned around and swept out with her sword again.

With the sound of "Wow!", another demon soldier fell to the ground.

Looking at the group of demon soldiers who started to eat food again, Bai Yueli didn't have any other scruples, she reached out her hand like a conditioned reflex, then grabbed the handle not far from her, and said, "Let's go!"

As soon as she finished speaking, Bai Yueli in the middle suddenly widened her eyes. She looked back at her empty palm, and for the first time felt that her thoughts were not enough.

"Uuuu..."

Facing the crowd of demon soldiers, Bai Yueli didn't have time to think too much. She could only quickly stabilize her mind, and she took up her sword and shuttled through the dense demon soldiers, preparing for the Find a way out.

A quarter of an hour later, Bai Yueli's figure quickly emerged from the group of demon soldiers. Just as she raised her eyes, there was finally a burst of light in front of her.

Turning back and looking at the group of demon soldiers for the last time, Bai Yueli moved quickly and moved slightly. In less than a breath, she saw that her figure had disappeared at the end of the huge corridor.

In time, in the long corridor, there seemed to be only the whimpering of the demon soldiers.

After flashing out of the corridor, Bai Yueli finally came to the hall that entered the East Hall. At this time, there seemed to be a lot of immortal cultivators from the Northern Territory in the hall.

"I didn't expect Fairy Bai to be here!"