For the rest of the night, I had sand blown at me and I was in unimaginable pain. They kept me chained to a wall for a while until I felt tires. I felt myself being carried and put n a bed. The person left the room and locked the door.

I was grateful for the bed and I began to cry. I miss Jack. He's the only thing keeping me the person I am. The memory of him.

I miss you Jack, I thought.

After a few hours, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, so I fell asleep.

The Dream

Jack was in front of me. But he was chained to a wall while Pitch held me back. Jack was covered in blood and black sand.

I felt my eyes water and my heart break seeing him like this and me with nothing to do. No way I can help him.

"Jack!" I shouted.

He didn't move. I struggled in Pitch's grip to try to get to him, but it wwas no use. I finally stopped strugling and hung my head low, ashamed that I couldn't help him.

I let tears drip downmy face and felt myself being relised. I hurried to Jack and held his head in my lap letting my tears drip down my face.

I placed my forehead against his and kept wishing that he was alright, but his skin was even more pale than usual, I could barely hearhis breathing and I could hardly feel a pulse.

"Jack, I'm so sorry I couldn't save you." I cried again.

When I tried to touch his cheek, I was pulled away kicking and screaming his name.

I tried to run, but I couldn't. Jack was getting further and further away from me, and I couldn't do anything.

"JACK!" I screamed when I couldn't see even the faintest outline of him anymore.

Soon, I fell to the floor on my knees and began to cry with four words whispering inside my head.

"I'ts all your fault."

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up screamingand tears still dripping down my face. I began to shiver and sob harder remembering Jack and the state he was in.

I got up and sat in the corner of the room crying my heart out. I created a miny statue of me and Jack.

He had his arm around me and had a snowman in his hand while I was laughing my face off. I smiled at the image. Maybe we can be like that. Mabe we can be happy.

But then, I remembered my dream and I dropped the satue. It smashed into thousands of pieces and ore tears fell from my face turnng into ice before they hit the floor

After a few moments, the door swung open and I pressed myself against the wall hiding my face in my arms. I felt cold hands on my arms and they were put by my side, there stood

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DJ.

I knew I should've jumped, ran with the door open, but I couldn't move. My eyes began to wet again and I couldn't stop a tear going down my cheek.

DJ wiped it off my face and made me look at him. It was one of hese moments that I'm glad he looks like Jack.

"Elsa, what happened?" He asked in a voice that sounded like he actually cared.

Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around him to pull him into an embrace. I honestly didn't care who it was, but I really needed comforting. Even if it was an evil Jack.

DJ's POV

I heard screaming and I knew that it was Elsa. I ignored her screams, but when they stopped and I heard crying I was growing worried.

I got up and walked to her room unlocking the door. I took a deep breath and saw her in a corner cowering.

I felt a pain in my chest when I saw her in pain. I didn't know what it was, but I went towards her anyway.

"Elsa, what happened?" I asked.

Without warning, she jumped into my arms letting more and more tears slide down her cheeks.

I hesitated but wrapped my arms around her to try and make her feel better. But I'm the son of darkness. I'm not supposed to have a heart or feel like this.

So

Why?