Successful Celebrations

As against Grillby's as Papyrus was, he decided to come and celebrate with you. "What's up with the little girl, I thought you were using her as food?" You whispered, having noticed you were being followed. "oh we were. brat's got a special ability to turn back time to when she first fell. she pretty much can't die." You raised a brow. "Damn, that's terrifying." Sans nodded as he opened the door for you and Papyrus. "I THINK IT WORKED!" Papyrus chirped. "YOU DID IT [Y/N]!" You could feel it too. The slightest raise in magic within the atmosphere. "i'll bet anyone with magic can feel this and it'll only get stronger from here on." The Fire Escape creaked open as Grillby looked out, his expression both ecxited and pained as he continued to melt away. "Iiiiitttttttsssssss ddddddoooooonnnnneeeeee..? Ttttttthhhhhhheeeeeee mmmmmmmaaaaaaggggggiiiiiiiccccc iiiiiiiiiiissssssss rrrrrrrriiiiiiiissssssssssiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg." Papyrus flinched instantly, haven't seen the Elemental since the before days. "It's done Grillby. We are here to celebrate with you." You replied with a small smile. Grillby tried to smile too. You hoped he would recover soon. "Sssssssssaaaaaaaannnnnnnssssssss, hhhhhhheeeeeelllllllpppp mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee." Grillby led Sans into the back to do whatever he needed help with.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Soon Sans had returned with four cups of water, and you knew the fourth wasn't for Grillby. "Oh don't be mean, Sans." His grin was almost sadistic as he put the cups down in front of each one of you, and one in front of the remaining stool. Sans raised his glass, humming in thought. You frowned at his lack of answer. Before you could tell him off though, he started speaking. "a toast. to the repair of the c.o.r.e and to my beautiful [Y/N], who is going to be the best damn mother the underground has ever seen!" It seemed to go over Papyrus head as you glanced at him taking a sip of his beverage. You did the same, rolling your eyes at him. It did not go over Grillby's head, however. "Yyyyyoooouuuu.... ccccccccooooooonnnnnnngggggggrrrrrrraaaaaaattttttttuuuuullllllaaaaaaatttttttttiiiiiiiiooooooonnnnnnssssss!" He groaned as things clicked in Papyrus head and he spat out his water. (Luckily not on Grillby.) "OH MY STARS!!!!" You were being picked up in an instant as Papyrus ran out the door with you for unknown reasons. Sans chuckled at his antics, shaking his head. "i love my bro, but he's gonna need a talking to about being careful with her and the baby."

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Aliza watched Papyrus and [Y/N] leave, which meant that it was just her under the table, the ever terrifying Grillby who'd tried to use her as burger meat and the worst, Sans, who had a sadistic joy in torturing her before killing her slowly as they fed off her small body. Aliza was stupid. She wasn't safe here. She had a lot to think about, with Sans girlfriend now being pregnant and all. And apparently the C.O.R.E was fixed now too? What did that mean- "c'mere little aliza, come have a chat with your old buddy." Aliza gulped hard. She knew it would only be worse if she didn't listen and crawled out from under the table. Sans watched from the corner of his eye as she timidly crawled onto the barstool furthest from him. He didn't blame her. "have a drink, celebrate with us." He gestured to what she could only assume was a poisoned cup of water as he sipped at his own. "i'm sure you heard, i'm gonna be a father, so i don't have time for our fun little games."

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Aliza blinked. Was he serious or was this another one of his tricks? "power is slowly returning to the underground, food will be growing again which means we don't have to rely on you for food.[Y/N] don't exactly like the whole thing anyway, so you should be relatively safe from me and papyrus." Aliza waited a moment. "But?" She asked with as much strength as she could muster. "but if you abuse your reset ability like they did..." He chuckled with a crazed look in his eye as his hands grabbed at the hole in his skull and his blind eye. "i'll make you die in the most painful ways possible, capiche?" Aliza paled further and nodded fearfully. She didn't know if he was lying or not, but she wasn't going to test it. "ANOTHER HUMAN?" Aliza jumped as Papyrus put [Y/N] down gently. "I'm glad you could join us in celebrating, I hope we can still be friends." [Y/N] chirped, giving Sans a questioning brow. "we just set a few boundaries is all, we're good now, right kiddo?" Aliza nodded quickly. "She doesn't believe you though, does she?" Sans shook his head and shrugged. "she'll learn."

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Undyne looked around at the sight before her. The entirety of Hotland had power and it was spreading through New Home and Waterfall as well. That damned Skeleton and his human fixed it somehow. The C.O.R.E was working. Monsters from all over were praising the queen for this act of goodness and fuck yeah she was taking the credit. That miserable Skeleton and his pathetic human didn't deserve it. Sans killed Alphys. Her Alphys. Her sweet, loving Alphys who was only doing what was best for the Underground. Sans would pay for what he did. His precious human would die. She was going to make sure of that. He would feel her pain. Undyne cackled. "HE WILL SUFFER!" She screamed as she started towards Snowdin, where she knew he was hiding his little bitch.