GUNGUN AT SARASWATI SADAN

Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey 14th January 2022 Written Update:

Gungun arrives at Anubhav’s house

January 14, 2022

The episode starts with Ridhesh saying to Gungun that she is at fault. Gungun tries to leave from there getting angry, but Ridhesh stops her and explains that she shouldn’t have held Anu’s collar in public, Anubhav is a respected man, he is a scientist. Ridhesh further says that Gungun has to apologize to Anu. He asks what she will do if any girl do the same with him. Gungun says that she will slap her. Ridhesh says that Anu didn’t slap her instead tried to explain her in words.

Gungun refuses to apologize to Anu. Garima asks Ridhesh to leave the matter as Gungun’s birthday is arriving. Ridhesh agrees. He says that he has a condition, Gungun has to invite Chavi to her birthday party by personally going to their house as they have come here. Gungun refuses. Garima and Ridhesh try to convince her. They say that his family was sweet with her during the wedding.

Gungun asks what if she finds Anu there. Garima asks her to avoid him and requests to behave well with the remaining family members. Gungun says that she doesn’t understand why they’re very sweet with them. Ridhesh explains her that it’s hard to find good people nowadays, their family’s values reminded him his family’s values. They have met him once still called them for their daughter’s wedding. Gungun finally agrees.

Anu’s family are talking about how Kushi will be in her laws and miss her. Chandru wants to make video call Kushi, but Golu says to let Kushi spend time with her in laws, they can see her when she will come here for post wedding rituals. Anu comes downstairs. Sragam and family question him where he is going. They don’t let Anu speak and answers in his place. Gungun sings moh moh ke dhage and wearing his socks and shoes. Golu teases Anu. Just then Gungun arrives there. Family welcomes Gungun. Anu asks her what she is doing here.

Gungun asks him to talk to her hand. Sunanda says that Gungun has a soft hands to calm the tension between Anu and Gungun. Sargam praises Gungun’s beauty. Needi says that Gungun gives them a pleasant surprise while Anu calls it a shock. Gungun gives them sweet. She says that her aunt told to not visit anyone empty handed so she brought all these. Gungun asks for Chavi. Goli says that Chavi has gone to Kushi’s in-laws house. Gungun says that the next day is her 21st birthday and planned to celebrate it in a resort and asks if they can send Chavi.

Anu’s family melts knowing that Gungun has made long route just to invite Chavi. Goli says that they will send Chavi. Sunanda says that someone will drop off Chavi and will pick her up. Gungun agrees and tells the party timing. Golu says that relationship gets strong with such meetings. Anu says that Chavi won’t come as no one in their family attends late night parties. Family agrees with Anu and says that they even turn off the rooms light before 10 pm. Goli says that they can talk about it going inside and invites her inside.