ANUBHAV LOOSES HIS CALM

Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey 13th January 2022 Written Update: Gungun misbehaves with Anubhav

January 13, 2022

Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey

13th January 2022

The episode starts with Golu asking Anubhav if she started to like Gungun to which Anubhav says that she’s a disappointment. Ridhesh says to Gungun that she disappointed him in the wedding. Gungun asks for not taking their blessings by touching their feet. Ridhesh says that it’s their culture. Gungun says that she can’t take strangers blessings and moreover they’re a big family. Gungun argues with her dad over this.

Golu says that Gungun is a good girl. Anubhav asks how he knows. Golu says that Gungun is from good family so she will obviously have good values. Anubhav leaves. Divya says that the girl is pretty. Sunanda says that they’re rich and would get alliance from big families, why would they choose their family. Golu says that they have a big heart. Sunanda agrees. Goli says that girl won’t be mingle with them. Sargam says that it’s possible if a girl wants it.

Neeti says that Anubhav is a scients, smart, mature and sings well, they can’t get such promising boy. Goli says that a marriage is between two families. She says that Gungun refused to touch elders foot when Ridhesh told her. She says sanskaar and knowledge about rituals should be taught these in childhood. Sunanda agrees and asks why Doctor will choose them.

Neeti says that nowadays that money isn’t important instead people see that their girl doesn’t need to make lot of adjustments.
Saragam says to find whether if they’re looking for an alliance. Golu says that they will ask. Goli scolds Golu and asks him to do the work. Sargam says that they needn’t to hurry, they will unite if it’s destined and moreover Anu doesn’t like her.

Other hand Gungun asks Ridhesh to give his convertible car’s key to plan her birthday party with her friends. Ridhesh agrees, but says that her friends shouldn’t come to her birthday party at home. Gungun says that then she will celebrate her birthday in the resort with her friends in the midnight. Ridhesh says to take a driver, but Gungun refuses. Ridhesh strictly tells her to go with the driver. Garima and Ridhesh ask Gungun to invite Chavi. Ridhesh says that he is going to invite the whole family. Gungun says fine, but not invite Anubhav. Ridhesh says that he will invite the whole family and asks Gungun to clear her issue with Anubhav over phone.

Goli says that they will get a girl who can easily mingle with them for Anu. Goli says like Divi who become this house daughter very fast. Golu teases Diviya and they all laugh. Anu is having chat with Dr. Gupta and his wife. Dr Gupta asks Anubhav about rejecting abroad offer. Anu says that he can’t stay away from his family. Dr Gupta says that he will get many offers like this and asks him to think with jis mind next time. Anu agrees. They leave for a coffee shop.

On their way, Anu notices Gungun going in a convertible car with her friends. Anubhav says that he can’t believe that she’s Ridhesh’s own daughter. Anu and Gungun car stop in a traffic signal. Anu feels pity the boy who is going to spend his whole life with her. Gungun asks her friend to break signal rule and drives away. Her friend obeys which shocks Anu. Dr. Gupta says that normal people do like this.