ANUBHAV SINGS A SONG🎤

Kabhi kabhi ittefaq se

11 JANUARY 2022

The episode starts with Golu presenting Ridhesh family to his family. Anubhav leaves to check the food. Chandru meets Ridhesh and thanks him by hugging for coming. Sunanda asks about Gungun’s mother which upsets Gungun. Garima says that she lives in abroad. Sunanda says that she likes Gungun’s name, it’s very beautiful like her face. Gungun says that her name is Riddhima. Garima clarifies that her school name is Riddhima. Golu says that Anubhav’s shool name is Mahaveer Vidhyalay and laughs. Sunanda signs him to be quiet.

Garima says that Ridhesh named her Gungun. Bade papa and other family members arrive. Bade papa greets Ridhesh and welcomes him. Bade papa says a poet for Ridhesh and they all laugh. Goli says that her brothers are humorous. Garima says that her brother too. Ridhesh introduces Garima to Bade papa and he is about to give Gungun’s introduction. Gungun gives a quick introduction of herself. Bade papa says that he can understand Gungun must be tired of giving introduction of herself to anyone.

Garima asks Gungun to greet Bade papa and takes his blessings. Gungun says hi to him. Bade papa introduces Ankit’s family to Ridhesh and says that he helped Khushi and Ankit. Ankit’s parents thank Ridhesh. Garima wants to meet Khushi and Ankit. Gungun asks how long they have to stay here. Bade papa asks if she got bored. Gungun nods yes. Bade papa says that Gungun has a pure heart, so she’s speaking what’s in her heart. Golu says that Gungun won’t get bored if she’s with Chavi. Yug suggests seeing what Chavi is doing.

Chavi and Divya ask Ankit to give them money to return Ankit’s stolen shoes as per the ritual. Anubhav pulls Ankit’s leg for last night incident. Golu brings there Ridhesh family. They meet Khushi and Ankit give them their gift. Needi says to Chavi that Gungun is also doing B. A. Chavi offers her hand to Gungun to shake, but Gungun is busy in her phone. Golu tells something in Ankit’s ear. Ankit says that he will gave Chavi five thousand in return of his shoes, but Chavi doesn’t agree.

Ankit says that she will get along a song from Anubhav. Chavi gets happy. Anubhav refuses to sing. Ankit requests him to sing. Chandru says that he will sing, if Anubhav doesn’t want. Family shouts no. Anubhav agrees to sing a song for his brother in law. Anubhav sings Khairiyat pucho song.

Khairiyat pucho, kabhi to kaifiyat pucho

Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai

Dil mera dekho, na meri haisiyat pucho

Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai

Anjaam hai tay mera

Hona tumhe hai mera

Jitni bhi hon dooriyan filhaal hain

Yeh dooriyaan filhaal hain

Ho...

Khairiyat pucho, kabhi to kaifiyat pucho

Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai

Dil mera dekho, na meri haisiyat pucho

Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai

Tumhari tasveer ke sahaare mausam kayi guzaare

Mausami na samjho par ishq ko humaare

Nazron ke saamne main aata nahi tumhare

Magar rehte ho har pal manzar me tum humare

Agar ishq se hai mila

Phir dard se kya gila

Iss dard mein zindagi khush'haal hai

Yeh dooriyaan filhaal hain

O...

Khairiyat pucho kabhi to kaifiyat pucho

Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai

Dil mera dekho, na meri haisiyat pucho

Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai

Anjaam hai tay mera

Hona tumhe hai mera

Jitni bhi hon dooriyan filhaal hain

Yeh dooriyaan filhaal hain

Everyone enjoys Anubhav’s performance while Gungun looks uninterested. Anubhav makes his family stand together. Everyone applauds when Anu finishes singing.

Golu teases Anubhav with Gungun. Anubhav asks Chavi to return the shoes to Ankit and asks the latter to get money for Chavi. Divya says that he should stop teasing Anubhav. Gungun is good looking, but she has lot of attitude. Golu says that attitude looks good on shehzadis. Sunanda tells the family that Ridhesh family became silent when she asked about Gungun. She says that she can see sadness in Gungun’s eyes.

Gungun is hiding her pain behind her attitude. Sargam says that Gungun melted for a second when Needi hugged her. Needi says that the girl smart, any simple man needs such a girl like their Anu. Gungun gets food for Ridhesh and Garima. Golu says that she’s not like she’s showing else she would have served for herself. Bade papa praises Gungun. Family agrees with him. Garima calls out Gungun while Chandru calls out Anu.

Golu says that two strangers came across by chance to get together. Bade papa asks Ridhesh and his family if they had the food. Bade papa wants Gungun to taste a sweet, but she refuses saying that she’s in diet. Anubhav calls Bade papa for Khushi’s send off. Ridhesh says one min and says that he wanted Garima and Gungun meet their family as nowadays joint family is very rare. He praises their joint family. Bade papa says that no matter what family should not break. Ridhesh and Bade papa hug.

Golu teases Anubhav. Bade papa thanks Ridhesh for attending the wedding. Ridhesh apologizes to Anu for the morning incident. Golu says that it’s misunderstanding. Garima says that Gungun apologized to them. Anubhav asks when she apologized. Golu agrees with Garima and says that Gungun apologized to them feeling ashamed of her act. Garima invites Anubhav to their house. Anubhav says that he will come taking appointment. Ridhesh asks if Gungun said so. Anubhav denies, but Gungun admit she said it. Golu jokes and they all laugh.

Ridhesh takes their leave. Bade papa asks Anubhav to accompany them till their car. Ridhesh asks not to get upset with Gungun’s talk and says that he and Gungun’s mother are responsible for her behavior. Anubhav says that he can understand and thanks Ridhesh for coming. Golu asks Gungun to keep coming. Anubhav asks why he invites that girl.

The episode ends.

Precap: Anubhav and Gungun meet at the cafe by chance and they argue. Anubhav’s family talk about Anubhav’s marriage. At the breakfast table, Ridhesh scolds Gungun for waking up late. Anubhav says that he can’t believe that Gungun is Ridhesh’s daughter.