KHUSHI MARRIES ANKIT

Kabhi kabhi Ittefaq Sey

10 JANUARY 2022

SCENE 1

AT SARASWATI SADAN 🏡

The episode starts with Kushi arriving at the wedding mandap. Family looks at her emotionally. Goli teases Kushi. Ankit’s friends lift Ankit to prevent Kushi to make him wear the garland. Anu and Yug also lift Kushi. Ankit mother asks them to stop playing and let garland exchanging ceremony to happen. They all obey. Kushi and Ankit exchange garlands.

SCENE CHANGES

IN THE CAR 🚗

G

ungun family is on their way in car. Garima gives a box to Ridhesh and asks to see the gift. Ridhesh opens the box and finds a pendant. Gungun sees the gift and asks if they’re their relatives to which Ridhesh says no. Gungun asks it’s not much to gift a pendant to them instead of money cover. Garima asks to leave it. Ridhesh asks Garima to remove the price tag. Gungun gets surprised seeing the price tag and whistle. Garima scolds her saying that girls should not whistle.Gungun says that the gift is too costly and complains that Garima overeacts when she asks half of this money. Ridhesh says that she’s wasting money in the parties. Garima says that they have to make relation with them. Gungun asks what’s the need for that.

                   SCENE CHANGES

               AT SARASWATI SADAN 🏡

Other hand Golu takes Anu forcibly outside saying that they need here to welcome the guests. He has signed Neeti and Yug to come too.Anu says that all guests inside. Golu says that the important guest has to come. Just then Gungun family arrives there. Golu says that princess has come and makes Anu to see Gungun.

Kabhi Kabhi ittefaq sey title track plays in the BG.

Anu tries to leave, but Golu stops him asking him to invite Doctor’s family. Neeti says that she looks like heroin. Anu says that she has an attitude of heroin too. Yug asks Anu what’s the matter, why he wants to go.

Neeti gets excited saying that finally this family will get a modern daughter in law. Anu tries to go inside, but Yug stops him saying to welcome Ridhesh who helped them. Golu greets Ridhesh and introduces Yug and Neeti to him. Ridhesh introduces Garima and Gungun. He apologizes for coming late.

Golu says that they were waiting for them especially for Gungun and teases her asking if she hasn’t brought umbrella. Ridhesh wants to apologize for Gungun’s behavior, but Golu says anyone can have misunderstanding and they’re like family now. Yug invites Ridhesh family to come inside. They all go in.

The priest calls Khushi’s parents to perform her kanyadan. Chandru asks Bade papa,Bade maa to perform the ritual, but Sunanda says that they have to do as they are Khushi’s parents. Sargam says that they all brought her up together and loved Khushi then why only they have to get Kanyadan’s rights. Bade papa agrees with Sargam.

Divya comes to call Golu for Kanyadan. Ridhesh asks Khushi isn’t Chandru’s daughter. Divya says that Chandru and Sargam decided that the house’s three sons and three daughters in law will do Khushi’s Kanyadan together. Golu leaves with Divya asking Anubhav to look after Ridhesh.

Bade papa, Sunanda, Chandru, Sargam, Golu and Diviya perform Khushi’s Kanyadan. Khushi asks why Goli bua doesn’t do her Kanyadan. Goli says that only married couple perform this ritual. Khushi says that Goli has more part in her upbringing. Goli hesitates. Khushi says that she won’t let Kanyadan happens if Holi doesn’t do her kanyadan. Goli looks at Bade papa and he nods yes. Goli kisses Khushi’s forehead and participate in the ritual. Anubhav gets emotional and wipes his tears away.

Ridhesh says to Gungun that this is called a family. Garima says that it’s good to see everyone doing the kanyadan together. Gungun says that she hates the word Kanyadan, she says it’s weird charity. Anu says that “Dan” in “Kanyadan” it doesn’t mean charity and gives an explanation saying it’s an favor done by the brides family on the groom’s family. Gungun gets annoyed with Anubhav’s talk and go and stand next to Garima.

Ridhesh says to Anubhav that he explained very well. Anu thanks him. Khushi and Ankit take the seven holy rounds around the holy fire while family showers flowers over them. Ankit fills Khushi’s mang and puts mangalsutra around her neck. The priest announces the wedding is completed. Sunanda and Sargam meet Ridhesh and his family.

The episode ends.