Prologue

Louis.

I walk around the stadium, not wanting to think of the tension right now. It is a beautiful day in Dubai and I will enjoy it.

I decided to go for a walk because Liam is passing me off right now.

Damn it's fucking hot. I expected it to be but not this hot. I shouldn't have put on these clothes.

While I'm bragging about everything that's irritating me on the way, another body collapsed with mine.

"Fuck" I curse under my breath as I hit the ground.

"I am so sorry" a girly voice says, I recognize it. I stand up don't feel like helping the person who let me fall at first. Until l realise it's Taylor. Taylor.

I stick out my hand so she can take it. She looks up at me and her eyes widen immediately. She recognizes me, of course she does. My face is everywhere how couldn't she.

"Wait, Taylor, is that you?" I say, knowing it is her but I really want to hear her voice. It's been way too long.

"Louis, long time no see" she smiles and takes me in for a hug. Even though I'm feeling like absolute shit right now, her hugs used to make me better.

We stand there for a few minutes until I back off a bit, but still making sure I have my hands on her waist not letting her go.

"How's Eleanor?" she asks. She introduced us, at least that what's she thinks because Harry knew her too. Confidence? I guess not.

"Yeah, well.. We broke up" I say, scratching the back of my neck not sure what I should do whether say. She gasps and looks at me without saying a word.

"Why?" she finally manages to say. I take a deep breath before I continue.
"Because this other girl triggered something in me" I finally say.

"Who is this other girl Louis, be honest with me for once"

"It is Carolina"

She just blankly stares at me. I don't know what to say or what to do.

Fuck.