Nathalie is on her period

TW  PLEASE READ(If you are easily embraced or triggered by anything like periods than please click off because that's what the story is about.)  

Nathalie POV

I walked out of the office and walked straight to my room. I entered the room and closed the door behind me, I went into my closet and took out a dark blue Gabriel brand comfortable oversized hoodie. I put it on with a pair of black shorts and jumped on my bed. I felt sad for no reason. I mean I had reasons to be sad all the time but they normally would't get to me like this. I tugged myself into bed and hugged one of my extra pillows for some comfort.  tears where threatening to fall out of her eyes and into the pillow so she hugged it tighter. She was about to fall asleep when she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen and had that feeling(Ladies you know what it is.). She got out of bed and went to the bathroom that was connected to the room. And as she expected when she sat on the toilet there was the thing she despised the most. her period. She put a tampon on and went back to her bed. Now she had the pillow in front of her abdomen to calm the cramps Down. She took a pain killer and was trying to sleep but the cramps were killing her so she decided to just stay there and wait until they pass. 

Gabriels POV   

I saw Nathalie leave once the work day was officially over. I Had a weird feeling that something was going on with her. I went into my room and changed into my pijamas. I went inside my bed and tried to fall asleep but I had a feeling that something was wrong. I got tired of the feeling and decided to go check on her. I got out of bed and went towards her room I slowly opened the door to see her crawled up into a little ball in the bed. My heart melted a bit at the sight but it also worried me a Little. I closed the door with out a sound thinking that she was asleep I went closer to the bed and sat down in the border of the bed.  

No ones POV

N: Do you need anything sir? she said while turning around still all crawled up in a ball.  G: are you okey Nathalie you look in pain. N: It's just some cramps nothing I can't handle, She said with a little smile. G: Is this another side effect of the Miraculous Gabriel asked with guilt in his voice. N: No it isn't......G: Do you know that for sure. because I'm pretty sure having cramps isn't a normal thing. Nathalie now sat up and asked. Sir do you know what a period is? G: No is that a sickness. N: ....... no it's not.. they teach this in school. G: I was homeschooled until 11th grade. N: That makes a lot of sence. G: anyway whats a period? N: do you know what a uterus is? G: no I don't. she searched for her phone and looked up a picture of the period system. N: well a period is when an ovary matures and goes to the uterus. If in the uterus nothing happens to it after a normally not more than 3 weeks it  decomposes. when it is completely decomposed it comes out and while thats happening the cervix is cramping making it hurt. And this kind of cramps can be compared to labor pain. And that's a period. 

G: I've never seen Emilie have a "period" N:That's why she was sterile. when you don't have periods you can't have babies. G: how many do you have?N: oh you have em 1-2 times a month for 4-7 days. Gabriels though: ish that must be a pain in the but. G: Is there anything that can calm the pain. N: yes pain killers, sleep and keeping the abdomen warm. G: I'll let you sleep then. N: night. Gabriel stayed in her bed siting down until she feel asleep and he laid down besides her. 

Time skip to the morning

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Nathalie started to wake up and felt an arm around her stomach. G: morning said Gabriel in a sleepy voice. N:what are you doing in my bed?G: I fell asleep in your bed before going to mine. N: what time is it. G: 6:00am. N: yep goodnight. Nathalie went back to sleep and Gabriel went to his room.

The end

This is really short it dosen't even reach 1000 words

I will post my new book today at 5pm Canadien time. Bye and I hope you enjoeyd the story.