MILO - E.L. Lewis

Dangerous Love lovelies, we are so excited to share with you a new project! It's all about romance with drops of danger and a little mystery

We want to celebrate one of our favorite authors, E.L Lewis, and her sexy dangerous story, MILO. And what could be a better way to do it than an interview?

Join us on a journey full of surprises, where imagination has no limits and where love meets danger. We hope you will be as excited as we are to read MILO and at the same time, learn a few tips on how to write an amazing story with authentic characters, strong relationships and of course, a spark of untamed love.

About MILO

Jet-setting, danger, mafia bosses, and romance—MILO is E.L. Lewis's sexiest, most-provocative story yet and will leave you absolutely breathless. After polyglot Kiara Payne fumbles a robbery on her first day as a bank teller, she's thrust into the mafia underworld. But she's not alone. Her fate is in mafia boss Milo Di Vaio's menacingly sexy hands. MILO follows Kiara's whirlwind adventure as his translator, helping him clean up the messes made by his late brother, while getting into a mess of her own. It's Kiara, Milo, and a steamy romance that leaves them questioning everything they know about love, loyalty, and what's really worth dying for.

 It's Kiara, Milo, and a steamy romance that leaves them questioning everything they know about love, loyalty, and what's really worth dying for

So, who is E.L. Lewis?

Hi, friend! My name is Liza, but I write under the pen name E.L. Lewis. I joined Wattpad a little under two years on a whim and haven't looked back since. When I started writing for fun during COVID, not in a million years did I think I'd be traditionally published or joining the Paid Stories program on Wattpad. It's been a complete dream. I've met so many talented writers on this platform and made connections with readers who keep me going every day. Thank you so, so much for all the support, encouragement and love!

What was the inspiration behind MILO?

MILO was inspired by watching "365 Days," plus some market research on what types of stories were trending on Wattpad. Like most people, I thought that the ending to "365 Days" was sad and I decided I needed to rewrite it in my own way, as a mafia romance with a happy ending! Coming up with an original mafia plot was difficult and I didn't want it to be overly trope-y, granted there are always common themes in dark romances. As with all my stories, I knew I wanted a strong and confident female main character and a love interest that didn't cross lines that were too toxic. It was tricky to balance but somehow it all came together in the end!