My House from Here

Začať od začiatku

Sarge: Oh, we're just passing through on the way to meet up with the rest of our squad.

Alex: We're also transporting important experimental equipment.

Delta appears next to Grif

Delta: I am the A.I. designated Delta I have been assigned to this squad to test equipment wait do I know you?

C.T.: I doubt you know me A.I.

A Mongoose approaches the group.

C.T.: Oh, great. Stay here. Don't move. Don't touch anything. (runs off)

Grif: Why didn't you ask about Tucker and Ava?

Sarge: We don't know anything about these guys! What if they're the ones causing trouble for them. We don't know if we can trust them yet.

Caboose: Oh right! Because normally you guys are the ones who cause trouble for Tucker.

Sarge: Right. That's our job.

Delta: Actually your job is to test experimental equipment.

Sarge: What's the difference?

Cuts to Valhalla.

Simmons: Whoa, whoa, whoa, take it easy. Listen Lopez, I'm not racist. I just didn't know you were standing there when I said that.

Lopez:  [How does that make you not racist?]

Simmons: I had a lot of mechanical friends while growing up. Seriously, I am not a racist.

Lopez: [Whatever.]

Simmons: In fact, I'm one-eighth cyborg.

Lopez: [Really?]

Simmons: Yeah.

Lopez:  [On your mother's side?]

Simmons: Yeah, you know, from my accident, when Sarge and Alex replaced all my organs.

Lopez: . [Oh, right.]

Simmons: See? I'm down with the one-zero-one...zero-zero-one... thing.

Lopez:  [No one calls it that anymore]

Simmons: Look, I'm just saying I'm sorry. Now, can you help me with those explosives? Please?

Lopez: (grunts) [I guess...]

Simmons: Okay... then we're cool?

Lopez:  [Yeah. We're cool.]

Simmons: Oh, that's a relief. I was getting worried there for a minute. I know how you Mexicans like to hold a grudge!

Silence.

Simmons: I'll just find another way to blow up the base.

Lopez:[Good luck with that.]

Cuts back to Sandtrap. The soldier from earlier is returning with a purple alien, Smith.

C.T.: Okay, now, we want the three of you to go-

Grif,Alex, Sarge: Whoa! (back down)

Caboose: Uh oh. (backs down)

C.T.: What the...? Oh, right! Sorry, I'm so used to working with aliens now that I forget that some people don't have any experience.

Sarge: Oh, we've got experience with these things. Some of us more than others.

C.T.: You guys fought aliens during a war?

Grif Alex and Sarge look to Caboose, who looks down dejectedly, and then turn their attention back to C.T.

Grif: ...Yeah. Something like that. Let's just say we got a little closer to them than we thought physically possible.

Alex: Specifically a person we know.

C.T.: Well, don't worry about ol' Smith here. He's really friendly.

Grif: ...Yeah, that doesn't really put us at ease.

Cuts to the UNSC Maximum Security Detention Facility. Washington is with a guard.

Guard: All right Washington. The man in charge has agreed to see you. You have five minutes. Do anything aggressive, and I'll shoot you. Do anything weird, and I'll shoot you. Do anything I don't like—

Washington: And you'll shoot me. I got it. I think I've identified the pattern.

Guard: Talk back again, and I'll shoot you. I don't know why he's even seeing you.

Washington: Because I know something he wants to know.

Guard: Well, good for you. You have five minutes.

Washington: Guess I should say thank you.

Guard: I guess you should get going. Your five minutes already started.

The door opens.

Chairman: (off screen) My dear Agent Washington. I'm so pleased to make your acquaintance, do come in. I feel that we have much to discuss.