Chapter 1: Who am i? - part 2

"What..?" 'Eh? What is sir Exios saying-'

"Liliana.. do you really not remember anything?" Asked the doctor in a gentle way.

"no.. i really don't remember"

The doctor sighs and drinks the cup of tea that was on the table.

"You're not lying. You really do have amnesia." Suddenly the doctor's smile faded away.

"Whatever happened yesterday, you really must rest. It looks like your body couldn't almost handle something.. powerful. But i still have to check the results, after i scan you. I have an idea what it might be.. but.. i might be wrong."

"And that is?" Asked mister Exios

" sigh Do you really want me to say it here? Or do you want to talk in private, mister Exios?"

I looked at Exios and he looked at me.

"I guess.. we will have to talk in private."

'mhm..'

Exios and the doctor got up and left the room, leaving me alone.

'Well.. then i'll just eat breakfast first.. the doctor said that my body couldn't handle something powerful and it looks exhausted.. but i'm actually.. felling well..?'

I didn't feel any pain or tiredness from my body. I really couldn't feel anything. To me it looked like my body was doing great.

' I wonder what they are talking about..'

I waited for a couple of minutes and they finally came back.

"Okay, Liliana would you please stand up?" The doctor had his smile on his face, again.

I looked at Exios and he was at tìhe kitchen washing the dishes.

"Yeah.. sure.."

I stood up and the doctor took out something. It was a form of a ball, but it was very pretty.

It was black with silver decorations on it.

Click

He pressed a button, somewhere on the ball and..

Chiing!

A bright light flashed on me for a second. But i still had my eyes wide open. It didn't had any effect on me.

"It didn't hurt you?" The doctor continued smiling at me.

"Uh.. no? Was it suppose to hurt me?"

"Oh, not really. But.. it's surprisingly interesting.."

'Uhm.. okay..?'

"We are done with the scanning. I'll bring the result next week"

As the doctor was about to leave the room..

"Oh! You really have natural white bright eyes. They're pretty, but can cause trouble. For now put on some color lenses, okay? Make sure nobody knows about your beautiful white eyes."

-------------------------------------------

The doctor left and Exios was sitting with me on the table.

"Kid.. hey.."

"Yes?"

"Could tell me in detail.. about where you woke up?"

"I'll try.." 'Well.. i guess it will help me recover my memory'

"The place where i woke up was a place filled with violet flowers. A really big crystal lake.. there weren't really many trees. I noticed that there were violet butterflies flying around.. they were kind of the size of.. your hand? I guess.."