"I guess Jungwon hyung won't be fifth wheeling then." Ni-ki said before giggling, taking the bag of goods Jungwon bought before leaving the two by the door as he took only the drinks jungwon got for them.

"Why are you here?" Jungwon sassed, his cheeks still is in a shade of pink hue.

"Don't you miss me? Cause I do, I miss seeing you look all flushed like that"

Jungwon's already pink face gets even more redder as he hits the black haired guy's arms. Jay laughed in return rubbing the spot where Jungwon hits, Jungwon immediately runs inside where his friends are, avoiding Jay not wanting him to see his flushed cheeks, they're currently at the kitchen, placing the food in bowls.

"Do you guys need help?" Sunoo, shook his head. "we've got this!-- oh! you can help Jay hyung set up the Movie and the living room!" Heeseung said as he helps K make popcorns.

"But- I-" Jungwon was about to protest, when Ni-ki butted in mid sentence "Goooo Jungwon hyunggg, we can manage here!" Niki urges as he light nudges and pushes jungwon off the living room.

Jungwon could only sigh walking back to the living room with Jay placing the pillows and blanket on the carpet.

Jungwon tried to avoid starting up a conversation with him, he's still embarrassed over the fact that he just made a fool of himself of the date and for blushing madly awhile ago. Also he hates Jay for making him feel weird things and teasing him.

"Are you just gonna stare at my back, or help me work?" Jay asked, his back facing the latter, yet he knew the brunette was digging holes to his back with his stares.

Jungwon flinched, before huffing as he moves to help jay. "You're not only cocky, but you sure like assuming things! Am not staring!" Jungwon denied, shaking his head.

You can't blame him for staring at Jay, the black haired guy has rolled up his sleeves while placing the blanket and pillows, assembling them nicely. Jungwon did helped him, after finishing decorating and assembling the place he sat on the carpet where blankets are laid out. Since the couch was small, Jay had figured they all won't fit on the Sofa.

He had asked Sunoo for some blankets, pillows and sheets. Jungwon had made himself comfortable, soon one by one came at the living room all set for the movie.

Except Jay who was at the bathroom. As soon as Jay got out, He realised there was no more space at the couch. he's had no choice but to seat with Jungwon.

Jungwon didn't like it, And Jay knows it so he decided he's had it and won't annoy the younger today. He made his way to the solo couch and sat there.

Jungwon was quite taken aback, he didn't quite expected Jay wouldn't actually sit beside him. Was he that obvious that he's annoyed at him?

As soon as the lights where off, The movie began.

They're watching a horror movie. Which Jungwon hates, he then grabbed a pillow, hugging it close to his chest while he hides his face. He then felt the empty space beside him shift when Jay took the empty space beside him.

"scared?" Jay asked whispering, as he chuckles at the scared jungwon.

"Why? aren't you?"