When taehyung saw his husband's face filled with tears and his body visibly shaking. He went to him and held him in his arms taking him to the couch to make him sit.

"Hyung ,what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked very concerned while cupping the elder's face in his hands.

"Tae- taehyung" jungkook couldnt speak in this state ,he was extremely frightened.

When taehyung saw that ,he hugged the older to his chest while rubbing his back ,trying to make the trembling man calm down a little. "Shh shh ! It's okay, i am here. Calm down first , you can tell me later." He assured the man in his arms.

It seemed to work ,as the older stopped trembling and crying ,only sniffling here and there in a while. Just as taehyung noticed that ,he pulled away from the hug looking at the older who was calm now.

"Hyung can you tell me what happened now?" He asked softly. Jungkook nodded in reply as the younger stared at him expectantly.

He took a deep breath before starting ... "Umm... Do you remember when we went to amusement park a few weeks ago?" Taehyung nodded in reply motioning the older to keep going.

"That day when we were about to go to Ferris wheel ,a man had bumped into us and i thought that he looked familiar.

I didn't tell you ,but i saw the same man that in the washroom as well and i saw him smirking at me. But his face was hidden with his hood.

I was thinking to tell about this to you today. from that day ,i always feel like someone is following me. It's really creepy ,like someone is stalking him.

First i thought it's just me being paranoid , but then a few days ago i went to but groceries, i turned around when i felt the same feeling. I saw someone hiding behind a pole. I feel the same thing sometimes in office too ,like someone is constantly looking at me ,staring at me.

Today, i was about to come to Home, just when I was about to reach the car ,the same man bumped into me again and i saw him face fully. I-....i know w-who is it." He paused for a few waiting for the younger to react.

Taehyung was shocked ,he thought it was going good for the last 3 weeks. He didn't know this at all. The older must have been scared and who the hell is this man who made his husband cry so much and tremble like leaf. "Who is it hyung?"

Jungkook looked at him blinking his eyes ,knowing very well he will have to tell him about it.

"Kang Juyoon" he answered.

Taehyung looked at him confusedly not knowing who's that.

Jungkook sighed before continuing, "my ex husband Kang Yejun 's younger brother."

Taehyung nodded at that ,finally atleast knowing the man's name , he can get that why his husband would be scared but still ,the reaction was extreme. Only being a part of that asshole's family would not have such a reaction ,there has to be something more than that. "And why is he stalking you, do you know that?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded his head ,"i think i do. I think he wants revenge."

Taehyung's eyes widen ,"revenge? For what?"

(TW : mentions about abuse , marital rape ,murder ,suicide and sexual assault.)

"Revenge for his family. His whole family is dead because of me ,his older brother ,his mother and his father ,all of them.

Yejun ,he was imprisoned 2 and a half  years ago for 20 years for domestic violence, marital r-rape , Drug use and extra marital affair. But after few months in jail ,he was murdered by some another prisoner." He stopped for a few to gather himself and not to cry because of that family again at all costs.