Her morals, Gregarious

-----------------{W.C:1088}-------------------

I opened my eyes to be greeted with warm rays of sunshine.

wait...Warm sun??? In December?? In London??

Regardless, I let my eyes adjust to the uncommon amount of light and in a few seconds I could see my surroundings clearly.

I was laying up right in a box of some sort which, to my surprise, was incredibly comfortable.

I slowly looked to the source of light, an ebony or teak door which was kept open, the cause of light being shed inside the room.

Speaking of which, the room was otherwise seemingly cluttered with various bottles that lined up on shelves. There was a single wooden desk on the far side of the room with paperwork scattered across it.

To test waters, I stepped out of what I was standing in and into the room. My legs mustn't have been steady for I tripped over something...were those coffins?

Oh dear.

A wave of panic washed over me.

This isn't my home. It seemingly isn't even December anymore.. Just where the hell am I?

An odd laughter of sorts broke my chain of thought.

"hehe...It seems that you've woken up, Dearie."

My gaze follows the eerily familiar voice and I feel my breath hitch in my throat when I see unkept silver hair tucked underneath a black hat.

There standing by the door, blocking the light was one of the most interesting characters in Kuroshitsuji..Undertaker.

He walked towards me after closing the door and I felt my entire system shut down for a split second.

Oh My Gosh!! IT'S UNDERTAKER!!

Keep it in Lucy. You can do it! Don't squeal. That would be embarrassing..

After blinking a few times to collect myself,

I question him, taking a seat on the coffin nearest to his desk, carefully avoiding the coffin on the left.

"Why am I here?"

He chuckles looking at me, amusement plastered all over his face. " Why, I just thought you were a ludicrous girl to be lying in the cemetery dressed like that." He points a lean finger in my direction.

Ignoring  his words about the graveyard, I take a moment to look at my clothing..

If I really am in Kuroshitsuji, then it's 1888 and Victorian ruffled lace tops shouldn't be too far away but I don't think women wore mom jeans at the time...

The silverette proceeded to move to his desk placing a bag, which I failed to notice afore, down on his desk.

Leaning over his workstation he probes." Would you care to explain? hmm?"

Never missing a beat, I answer with the most riotous excuse I could come up with.

"It's my latest creation!" I exclaim a proud smile rising to my lips. " I find it hard to believe that in this era, a lady cannot think and wear what she wishes to." I state resting my arms on my hip, openly throwing the mortician a challenging look.

The male remains silent for a few seconds, peering at me and then giggles.

"hehe..You Really are quite unique aren't you, poppet?"