Her zenith, traverse.

-----------//A.N// Feel free to skip this chapter, it is absolutely useless until its edited.

 I was asked if I had any song references with which I wrote each chapter. 

So, I'll share the link of the song. Enjoy reading!//A.N//-----------------

-------{W.C:813}------------------

"Aright then Roux, See you later!" 

Turning the key in the knob, I pushed open the door to the interior of my house, welcoming warmth flushed across my face beckoning me away from the rainy streets of London.

Merely a few seconds after I latched the door, I heard the sound of rushed footsteps followed by a noise, someone slamming my back door.

It was the sole disturbance that filled the otherwise unoccupied house.

Walking further in I noticed the state my living room was in. Messily disposed of clothes and objects hinted that whatever the last person searched for, they didn't have an easy time finding it.

I huffed in annoyance,

"Hah... not again.."

For the nth time this month someone had broken into my home and I had enough of it.

I reach inside my backpack to take my phone when I spot glinting light rays from my living room.

Quickly I make my way to stand in the Centre of the room, scanning the room for a light source.

 That's Odd.a few seconds ago I could've sworn that I saw a light from this room.

I look toward the neatly arranged CDs in the T.V cabinet on either side of which were two large bookshelves filled with manga and limited edition chibi action figures.

I worriedly rushed over to kneel at the last of the left bookshelf. It was my hoard of black butler manga and collectables that lay seemingly untouched.

Whoever it was that broke in probably had no taste.

Picking up a chibi Undertaker doll,I exclaim happily" My babies! It's so good that nothing happened to you."

And out of the corner of my eye I spot the same glint from before only ,this time I saw it. Gently I placed the figurine I held back in its original position,moving to grab the item that was flashing soft light.

I picked it up and inspected it ..

Deep blue sapphire set in a rose gold locket with vines engraved onto it.

This isn't mine though it's a beautiful piece.I suppose the thief left it behind.

Well, that evens things.

On further perusal,I noticed something.

What missed my gaze was a small button atop the locket which I clicked due to curiosity getting the better of me.

The locket revealed a clock like mechanism with Latin engravings along it's inner walls in contrast to the outer.It had a silver based casing with black metal for hands and equally astonishing handiwork.

Then I averted my gaze to the writing.

Had it not been for my interest in languages, I wouldn't have learnt so many.

Quite the use now isn't it?

The Latin writing read-

'Not all you know is real.

If You could traverse, would you?'

I looked back to the Blackbutler books and to the mechanism in my hand.

I would.

Suddenly, the engraving shifted and formed new words-

'Where would you go?'

Maybe it was the surprise that I now possessed a magical object or the astonishingly straightforward question thrown at me,I answered without a doubt in mind.

"Kuroshitsuji , London,1888"

Then the arms of the clock started to spin backwards until I felt the room around me spin along with it. And then everything was white.

—----------------

Out of the prevailing darkness a deep voice spoke. '///has started to turn..'

—-------------------------

Just outside of London on the other side of

a misty forest, is a mansion which has been tended to with great care.

The present head of the noble Phantomhive family...

Starts his day with an early morning tea.

"Young master, its time for you to get up.

I've prepared Poached salmon and mint salad for breakfast today. As an accompaniment ,I've prepared toast, scones and champagne. Which would you like?"

The voice belonged to the Phantomhive Butler, Sebastian Michaelis.

Upon inhaling a familiar scent, the lord of the household spoke

"That fragrance.. Is today's tea Ceylon?"

The butler answered in affirmative "yes,it's royal doulton Tea.I've prepared the white and blue wedgewood tea set."

On asking about the plan for the day,Sebastian explains to his master.

In a few minutes, he is seen fighting with a master of kenpo as Ciel states.

On winning the battle,the master hands the servant a congratulatory glass of lemonade which he accepts.

After drinking it, he asks the other servants why they are not working and then sends them off to do their jobs. The young earl informs his butler that he is expecting an important guest that evening, and Sebastian goes off to prepare.

As he is prepping the materials to be used, the gaze of three people goes unnoticed by him.

In the back,Mey-rin,Finnian and Baldroy are watching Sebastian and come to the conclusion that they are expecting a visitor.

They make up their mind to surprise Sebastian with a job well done.

Well...They did surprise him.

With how disastrous it turned out.

Sighing, he advises the trio to be calmer by following Tanaka's example. This gives him an idea on using a Japanese themed tea party for the guest.

Klaus arrival reveals Sebastian's hardwork at recreating a Japanese Zen garden.

Needless to say it went smoothly with Klaus returning happily.

What else can you expect of a demon butler?