Chapter Twenty-One-Wedding Day pt. 2

(The Wedding part 2)

"Gwen, come on! Lee is waiting for you!!" Jamie exclaimed. I exited the office.

"Is Lee- " I asked, looking at her before leaving all, the way.

"Yes! Come on! They are going to start soon! You can't be late for your own wedding!!" Sally said, running back. "Alex is ready. Will is ready. Orlando is ready. I'm ready. Jamie is ready. Evangeline is ready. You, Gwen, are ready." She said, grabbing my arm and pulling me out. I with them to the back of the chapel. Jamie stood up front with Alex, Orlando was standing alone until Evangeline walked up next to him, Sally was standing with Will. I was standing in the back, veil down, bouquet in hand, everything was perfect and ready. Lee quickly ran up behind me and linked arms with me.

"Where were you?" I asked, looking at him.

"Had to pee." He shrugged.

Jamie and Alex went when the doors opened. Then Orlando and Evangeline. Then Sally and Will.

"Ready?" Lee smiled at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Please arise." I heard the priest say. The flower girl started walking down, and Lee and I slowly walked behind her. The wedding march started playing over the piano.

We made it to the front and Lee helped me up the steps. The priest went through the wedding day speech and it was time for the vows.

"And now, for the vows. Lee, repeat after me." The priest looked at Lee. Lee smiled and did a little nod.

"I, Lee Grinner Pace, take thee, Gwen Faith Stacey,"

"I, Lee Grinner Pace, take thee, Gwen Faith Stacey," Lee smiled. I started to cry. So he lifted up his hand and wiped away the tears, he kept his hand holding my cheek. I moved my hand on top of his.

"To have and to hold,"

"In sickness and in health,"

"Until death due you part."

"Until death due us part."

"Gwen, repeat after me." The priest looked at me. I smiled and did a little nod.

"I, Gwen Faith Stacey, take thee,Lee Grinner Pace,"

"I, Gwen Faith Stacey, take thee, Lee Grinner Pace,"

"To have and to hold,"

"In sickness and in health,"

"Until death due you part."

"Until death due us part." I smiled and looked up at my 6' 5'' husband.

"And now. The rings."

I turned and grabbed Lee's wedding band from his sister. He did the same.

"Do you, Lee, take, Gwen, as your lawful wedded wife? To take care of and watch over. To protect. And love."

"I do." Lee looked at me and smiled. He slid my wedding ring back on my finger. He looked damn fine in his suit. And he is pretty cute in a bow tie.

"Do you, Gwen, take, Lee, as your lawful wedded husband? To take care of and watch over. To protect. And love."

"I do." I smiled and slid his ring back on his finger.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest smiled. Lee lifted my veil up and over my head. Then he took me into his arms, and kissed me long and hard. Half way through our kiss, he dipped me. I then, started smiling in our kiss. He stood me back up.