Chapter Sixteen-Birthday Party!!!

Lee's birthday came! We are throwing him a surprise party. It's going to be at our house. I texted Alex and asked him to keep Lee away from the house. I invited the cast of all three Hobbit movies, the cast of Halt And Catch Fire, and the cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy. So lots of famous people. I am very star struck!

"Benedict! Sophie! Come in." I said, opening the door. Benedict and Sophie Cumberbatch arrived with their son, Christopher.

I went into the kitchen and checked my phone.

Alex>me: ready?

Me>Alex: yeah.

"Okay! Alex and Lee will be here any minute!" I yelled, walking around the house.

"Hey, Gwen. Where's the bathroom?" Chris Pratt said, walking up behind me.

"Come." I said, leading him to the bathroom.

"Thanks." He said, going in. Heh. Pratt is using the bathroom.

Alex>me: in the driveway. He wants to talk.

Me>Alex: okay. I'll be right out.

"THEY ARE HERE!! Hide!" I yelled, running downstairs and out to the garage.

"Thanks Alex. Go have fun." I whispered. I slid into the car when Alex got out.

"Hey." I smiled.

"A party?" He asked,

"How'd you know?"

"Gwen, Bug, Wife, you've been talking in your sleep." He smiled.

"Really?" I said. "Will you act surprised?"

"Yes." He smiled.

"Thanks."

"No more surprises?" He asked.

"No. Not pregnant." I sighed. "What we can't have kids."

"We'll adopt." He smiled. We kissed and got out.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled, jumping out.

Lee jumped back and acted surprised.

"Ah!" He exclaimed.

Everyone wished Lee a happy birthday. We had beer, wine, food, cake and more. People stayed a little late. I didn't have one drop of wine or beer. Considering I'm trying to get pregnant. Once everyone left, I finally gave Lee his present. A painting of us. I of course painted it.

"Piemaker! Come hither!" I said in a sing song voice. I placed the painting on the above our bed.

"Wha- Bug, did you paint this?" He asked, entering the room.

"What do you think?" I asked. He smiled and crawled on the bed.

" Where'd you put the license?" He asked.

"It's hanging behind it." I pointed up wards. He nodded. He eventually fell asleep.
_______________________________________________________________
A/N: sorry this chapter is so short!