Chapter Fourteen-A Mistake She Didn't Do

this chapter does contain a fade to black r*pe scene, please skip this chapter if that content triggers you. i wrote this when I didn't really know what that was and regret not previously marking it as such.

(***)(***)(***)

New Years came and went. I spent it alone. Well, I was with Thranduil.
It was now Valentines Day. Lee said he'd come by. But he was busy most of the day.
_______________________________________________________________

I was in my kitchen making some food (I know! I'm making food!). All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. It was Justin. Why in the hell would he be here?

"What do you want?" I snapped, looking at him.

"Oh. Sorry." He pushed pass me and came into my apartment.

"Get out." I snapped. He came up to the door and pushed it closed.

"No." He said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my room. He threw me down on my bed.

"What do you want, Justin?" I growled.

"I want you to feel the way I have felt since Christmas." He said. What did he mean? I have no idea. He jumped on top of the bed and hovered over me.

"Get the hell off me." I yelled. Before I knew what was happening it was to late. He started making love to me. Was I enjoying it? Hells no!

The door squeaked, letting me know someone was entering. I looked over Justin's shoulder and saw him.

"Gwen?" Lee asked.

"Wait. Lee! This isn't what it looks like!" I exclaimed, pushing Justin off me.

"Are you sure? Cause it's exactly what it looks like." Lee said and left.

"Get the hell out of my apartment." I looked at Justin and he had a look success. He rolled out of my bed, got dressed and strolled out of my apartment. I ran to the bathroom, took a long hot shower. While I was in the shower, I thought.

I just screwed up my engagement with Lee. He walked in on that! I wasn't enjoying its! I was being forced! Justin raped me!

After I showered, I dried my hair, and got dressed (loose jeans, a baggy shirt, and a sweater.). I slipped on a pair of Toms and went out to my car. Once I pulled into Lee's drive way, I thought about what I was going to say. I climbed out of my car and went up to the front door.

I knocked. As soon as I knocked, I turned and walked back to my car. I can't do this right now.

"Gwen?" Lee asked. I ignored him and continued to my car.
_______________________________________________________________
That happened three weeks ago. Lee and I haven't said a word to each other since. I told Candy and she called the cops. Justin ran off. He was no longer in New York.

I was laying down on my bed thinking, when I remembered a card that was put under my pillow by Lee ages ago. I pulled out the drawers to my night stand and found the card. I sat up in my bed and opened it up. And this is what it said:

Dear Gwen,
This card is for when you really miss me. So, if you opened it that must mean you miss me. Gwen, you don't know how much you mean to me. More than the moon and the stars. The sun and the sky. More than anything. And I'm not just saying that. I really mean it. When I met you in that Starbucks back in April, it was one of the happiest days of my life. You know, I never did get that coat back. I hope you know that I am kidding. If all goes to plan, you should have said yes to my proposal. Which I should have asked on Christmas. I love you so much Gwen. More than you understand. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna run out of love!! No. I'm not.