Chapter Seventeen-Positve or Negative?

Lee left for Halt And Catch Fire two weeks ago. I'll be spending my birthday alone. And our one year "anniversary". I've been sick for the last few weeks. I don't have any pregnancy tests at home. So I don't know. I do plan on getting some today.

"How are you feeling?" Jamie asked over the phone.

"Fine. I'll be going to the store in a bit. What about you?" I asked.

"Oh. Fine." She sighed. "Baby Casey is just making me pee and vomit non stop." She said. We talked for a few minutes.

"Darn. Well, I gotta go. See ya?" I asked.

"Of course. " She said and hung up. I grabbed my bag and went out to Lee's car. I drove off to the closest Target. I ran in, bought 2 pregnancy test boxes, and sped home.

I ran up stairs, to the bathroom, and followed the instructions. After the 2-3 minutes passed it came time to look.

'pregnant 5+weeks'

"I'm pregnant?" I sighed with a smile. "Pregnant!" I exclaimed. Now, the real question is: Do I call Lee? Nah. I'm gonna surprise him. He's gonna come home to me and a bump.

I went to a shadow box we had gotten, opened it, and put the test in side. I went to the hobbit nursery and hung the box in there.

I went down stairs and watched some tv. Thranduil and Carl came in. Thranduil sat in my lap.

"That explains why you two have been acting so weird." I laughed, stroking Thranduil's fur. I grabbed my iPad and googled wedding dresses. Our walking down the aisle, saying I do, wedding dress and veil, suit and tie, flowers and bouquet wedding is in three months. We had already sent out the RSVPs.

Candy, Jamie, and I have been searching for dresses we like. Well, I like. We already got the bridesmaid and maid of honor dress (Candy is my maid of honor. Jamie, and Lee's sister, Sally, are bridesmaids.). The colors of the wedding is a light shade of turquoise, a sky blue, and dark grey. I have picked out three wedding dresses I like. But I can't select the one. I looked at the pictures of them and I finally picked. I grabbed my phone and called Candy.

"I picked." I said.

"Really!? Which one?!" She exclaimed.

"2." I smiled. "I'm going to go in later this week for fittings." I chuckled.

"Can I come with?" She paused. "As the maid of honor. Or even better. As your bitch?" She laughed.

"No. Sorry." I said. "But, when we get it you can see it!" I smiled.

"Fine!" She said.

"Have you met Oakley yet?" She asked.

"No... I don't think so."

"Wanna come over for dinner? I know you're alone for the time being."

"I can't... Sorry. I have to stay and watch Carl and Thranduil." I said, patting my kitten.

"Oh. It's okay. I have to go. See ya?"

"Yeah. See ya." I smiled and she hung up. I then dialed hospital for a doctors appointment.

"Hello. Saint Mary's hospital. This is Jessica."

"Hello, Jessica. This is Gwen Stacey. I'm calling to make a OBGYN appointment." I smiled. "Again."

"Oh. Miss. Stacey! News?" Jessica asked.

"Why do you think I'm calling?" I chuckled.

"Yay!" She squealed. "Let me see when the next available appointment is." She said. I heard her tapping away her keyboard. "Tomorrow at 9:30?" She asked.