CHAPTER 51-60

Chapter 51 The Brain of the Stupid Cat

    Thick black smoke rose from the warehouse, the lightning had dissipated, and the outer wall of the warehouse collapsed completely.

    The people nearby gathered to watch the excitement, and at the same time called the fire brigade and medical team, discussing what happened.

    At this moment, a figure suddenly flashed across the sky, rushing straight into the smoky ruins.

    "Tangjiuge! Tangjiuge!" Mo Xuan stretched out his hand to tear off the rope tied to her body, took her into his arms, patted her face gently and called to her, "Tangjiuge, how are you? "

    Tang Jiuge was still awake at this time, but her eyes were empty.

    Hearing Mo Xun's voice, she slowly blinked her eyes, and her eyes regained some brilliance, although she was still indifferent.

    She reached out and grabbed Mo Xuan's clothes, her voice weak and hoarse: "Uncle... they want... my blood."

    Finally, someone came to save her. Tang Jiuge couldn't hold back any longer after explaining this sentence. After passing by, the hand that was holding Mo Xun's clothes fell down weakly.

    Mo Xun's heart trembled violently, noticing that her chest and abdomen were completely stained with blood, he carefully adjusted her posture, lifted her up into the sky, and rushed towards the school hospital.

    Mo Xuan held Tang Jiuge in the air, and the dazzling white light circled around her head.

    The biggest difference between the light element and the water element treatment is that the water element only has an effect on the body, while the light element can affect the spiritual force in addition to the body.

    About ten minutes later, Mo Xuan finally arrived at the school hospital, and rushed into an office without being blocked by the staff.

    "You are Chu Hao!? Quick! She is injured!"

    The gentle man with the name "Chu Hao" on his chest was startled when he saw Tang Jiuge covered in blood in Mo Xuan's arms, he immediately opened the door of the medical room next to him and urged, "Hurry up! Put Xiao Jiu on the operating table. !" ——In the quiet single

    -

    patient room, the beeping of the instruments was regularly heard.

    Mo Xuan sat on the side of the hospital bed and used the terminal to handle things, and the white light shrouded Tang Jiuge's head, chest and abdomen at the same time.

    Although Xingli can be treated, there is no way to directly use Xingli to restore the original state of serious fracture and dislocation, and rash treatment will directly cause the dislocated bone to heal and grow in the wrong shape.

    The door of the ward suddenly opened, and Chu Hao had just cleaned up after Tang Jiuge's operation.

    He pulled up his chair and sat down, saw Mo Xuan and the star power of Light Element, and raised his eyebrows, "I didn't expect Major Mo Xuan to be the legendary one."

    Mo Xuan glanced at him and said nothing. .

    Chu Hao didn't feel embarrassed either, and continued, "Xiaojiu's body is fine now, but mentally, you have to work harder, otherwise you'll be fine if you lie down in the treatment cabin for a few days."

    "Alas, she It's the first time I've seen her hurt so badly, but it scared me to death. When I cleaned her broken bones, my hands were shaking. Fortunately, there was enough blood in the past, and it was enough for the operation. ."