CHAPTER 141-143

Chapter 141 Victory is in sight (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    "Humph ~ hum ~" Tang Jiuge hummed a relaxed and cheerful tune while watering the flower buds in the flower garden.

    "Very happy?" Yun Ping walked to Tang Jiuge, took the bucket in her hand, and helped her water the flowers.

    Tang Jiuge raised his face proudly, his eyes sparkling, "Of course, we don't need to kill the alien species, we just need to wait for it to bloom." "Look at how relaxed everyone is

    now." Tang Jiuge turned his head look behind.

    At this time, Xie Ya, Zhuo Cang and Feng Yuan were sitting in a row on the steps of the small wooden house, holding wild melons in their hands, gnawing on them, spitting out melon seeds and looking at the distant scenery.

    Blue sky and white clouds, green trees and green hills, and a very charming wooden house. Those who don't know this scene may think that they are here for vacation.

    Xie Ya finished eating a melon, threw away the skin of the melon, looked at the battlefield not far away that was shining with star power, stretched out her foot and kicked Zhuo Cang next to her, "This alien species will only last for another half an hour. Let's see it in a while.

    " There are still alien species coming here, if you don’t come, you can go around with me and lure the alien species that these people’s original team was fighting to kill them.” Zhuo Cang nodded and patted his chest, “No problem! But

    we don’t look at it , They won’t escape from the cage, right?”

    Not far away, He Sheng’s battle place has been shrouded in a hemispherical star power net. It was specially set up to run away when the alien species was finished. This point was inspired by Tang Jiuge's inspiration from the Great Light Realm.

    Feng Yuan was still chewing the melon, and he swallowed the melon quickly after hearing Zhuo Cang's words, "You don't have to trust my earth element defense net, but you can't disbelieve Jiuge's two-layer power grid!"

    "That's right! I touched that power grid out of curiosity before, oh! At that moment, I seemed to see the top of my head and my body in mid-air! It's really not something ordinary people can bear!" Xie Ya shuddered when she thought of that feeling. .

    Zhuo Cang was deeply in awe when he heard this description. Even Xie Ya, the earth elemental with the strongest defensive power, said so, so one can imagine how powerful the thunder element's attack power is.

    Looking at the smiling girl in the flower garden who was chatting with His Royal Highness, Zhuo Cang suddenly thought of something, quickly stood up and ran a few steps forward, squinting his eyes to observe the electric grid in the distance carefully.

    "What's the matter Zhuo Cang?"

    Zhuo Cang was silent for a while before turning around, "By the way, have you noticed that Tang Jiuge's star power...although it is very close, it seems that it has not yet reached the level that our S-class usually possesses. Turning energy into reality and dazzling star power."

    "!!??"

    "What are you talking about? Obviously her star power is very dazzling! The form is also very full and full, no different from real thunder and lightning!"

    Zhuo Cang sighed, "That's because the thunder element itself has its own special flashing effect, okay? Who can look directly at it to see the state of star power when it is so flashing? And if you think about it carefully, Tang Jiuge used the fire elemental spell Wasn't it so dazzling at the time?"