I took out my notebook and a pen and decided to finish where I started with my note to kill time.

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗵,

Where do I start? When 𝗜 first saw you enter into that hospital room, I thought you was the most beautiful girl I ever seen with that football head of yours. Never have I thought we'll get this close, the love I have for you is unexplainable. Nirah, you will forever hold a special place in my heart no matter what and can't nobody EVER take that place. When I felt like giving up you was there and motivated my ass to keep pushing. When my brudda died the first person I went running to was you and i hope you know that you can do the same, im here for you forever. I can't lie I'm so fucking into you, I can't hide my feelings for you I'm feeling like fantasia short hair ass, my knees go weak when I see you. I see you in my future Nirah Salay Powell I want to be the one you get married to and grow old with, I wanna be the one you love forever. This shit just the start of our new and bigger beginning. I hope you ready to be an housewife cause you ain't never gotta worry bout shit.

Ps: I know you said you team fuck them kids but guess what! We having 5 I don't care what you say but we having five chillen - in my Madea voice. I love you Nirah I can't wait til I put a ring on your finger, you're mine forever til death do is part but even in the after life I'll still be looking for you.

- 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲 & 𝗜𝗸𝗲 <𝟯

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
September 5th, 2021.

My YSL heels clacked on the marble floors as I walked through my fully innovated hair-salon, I felt tears swell my eyes as I glanced around all the hair chairs and blow dryers. I really checked off one of my biggest accomplishments, owning my own hair salon.

I took a 360 video of my inside of my salon, sending it to Mikey.

Mr.Washington 🫶🏾

Whatcha up to baby? I miss you, can't wait to see you.

You look sick af 😭, but I miss you tooo! the renovation of my hair-salon is finally finished, are you gonna be able to make it for my grand opening? 🥹

* attachment 1 video *

😍😍😍😍 I'm Inlove with it my love, I'm so sorry I cannot make it up but I will try my best to make it up to you gorgeous. Forgive me.

Disappointed at his last message I slid my phone into my matching YSL purse, glancing at my hair salon one last time.

There was a lot of pros and cons with dating a professional basketball player and one of them was him not being there for important occasions like this, in remembrance of Ty'Mere I decided to have my grand-opening on his birthday and I had a portrait made of all four us to sit right in front of the salon, it was upsetting that Mikey couldn't make it.