41.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 31sᴛ, 2021

12:05 𝐏𝐌

" My hair it don't move, my hair, it don't move." Me and my client sung in unison song as she patted her swoop bun.

" Her hair, it don't move." I lightly patted it making her laugh.

" You hear what I'm telling you?" She added patting her head again," My hair it.don't.move."

The tiktok video ended, making us laugh. I love doing TikTok's with my clients, them the best clients foreal.

" Alright, I'm finna take your pictures stand still."

After I took her pictures, she paid me $50 and a tip of $30.

320 likes

320 likes

@nirahstyledyou : low ninja bun, April bookings are available 💕#indyhairstylist🖤

@mikeyamir : My girl gone shit everytime🔥🔥
@realrawdessy : 😍😍😍😩🔥🔥 Youu goated
@mayah.1 : 😍 @kyydadon dis cuaatee
@kyydadon ↪️ mayah.1 : Riteee, she ain't far frm chicago, let's book? 🤔
@iluv_brentt : 😍😍😍Ate down🔥
@makiyaadabratt : ThankYouu, I love em💕 10/10 recommend ha, music taste 🔥, energy is great😩

211 comments

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★
𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄
St.Louis, Missouri
11:26 am

" Comeee do this tiktok with me." Destiny whined, gripping onto my arm," Please?"

" Fine." I rolled my eyes finally giving in, she been begging for the past ten minutes," What's the tiktok?"

" That one hip hop harry song."

" I don't know what that is."

She clicked the sound letting it play.

" Go, go, go." She sung lowly nodding her head to the beat. The song then stopped," So do it with me."

" What the fuck I'm post to do?" I asked rubbing my hands over my hair.

" Whatever the fuck you want." She laughed setting the phone up and clicking on the timer.

" Wait I'm not even ready!"

" Well get ready!" She said the timer counted down for 3 to 1. Dessy got in the camera first and started shaking her ass making me push her and show my Glock with the extended clip. She then mugged me before getting back in the camera and twerking on me, she grabbed her ankles. I grabbed her hips and dry humped her hard as fuck, making her fall face first to the ground.

" Damn bae." She mumbled stopping the video.

" My fault, that ass fat." I said kissing her forehead," Yo' head hurt?"

" Nah." She cheesed," We killed that mfka though."

" We sho' did, im the best dancer outchea." I cheesed flexing my muscles, I slid my feet into Destiny's red UGG slides." You checked up on Nirah lately?"

" Everyday."

" How she doing?" I asked began rolling up a fatass blunt." She cool?"

" Yeah, she still taking this shit day by day." She responded posting our Tiktok video." Nirah strong though, but I think ima go back down there to spend time with her just so she know she ain't alone."

" I'll come back down witcha, I fuck with Nirah."

" I just wish ajax didn't pull that bullshit." Destiny mumbled." So sick in the head."

" Ajax? The shit you use to clean with?" I asked busting out into laughter." You meant AJ."

" Yeah." She laughed." Whatever that nigga name is, we don't fuck with him!"

" That's still my nigga but, he a dead man walking anyway." I shrugged sitting the thick blunt in-between my lips." He better pray I catch em' before them other niggas do."

★ 𝐀𝐉 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 ★
Chicago, IL
9:10 pm

I arrived in Chicago, i pulled into a McDonald's, I didn't know what neighborhood I was in but I knew Chicago was a dangerous ass city.

I grabbed an twenty-dollar bill, and turned the key killing the engine. I grabbed my phone and got out the car, locking the door behind me.

I made my way into the McDonald's, seeing dudes with Pooh Shiesty ski mask at the register. As I entered they stared me down like I was threat to them.

I was real paranoid since that situation happened, I can't lie I was carrying guilt and I hate constantly looking over my shoulder 24/7 not knowing who's watching me, and I can't stay in a city for too long either.

I made my up to the register, waiting for the guy Infront of me to finish ordering. I stared at my shoes for a few moments until I heard arguing.

" You fucking heard me bitch!" The dude Infront of me spat." How the fuck the damn icecream machine broke and I see that nigga back there making him a vanilla icecream cone."

The girl just stood there quietly.

" So I want an icecream cone bitch, and don't make me have to come back there and make it myself cause everybody up in this bitch getting them a free icecream cone today!"

Another lady came from the back." Sir ima need you to leave, you're being rude and disrespectful, please leave sir."

" I ain't leaving!" He yelled." Y'all better get my shit, fa I molly-wop you across this fucking counter, on foe nem."

The lady rose an eyebrow," Do it." She dared.

The dude stretched his arm across the counter grabbing the lady by her braids, pulling her across the counter. The other woman that was behind the counter working, yelled trying to get him to stop.

I stepped back, shaking my head. It's crazy out here in Chicago. This nigga was mopping the floor with her, a few braids from her head were scattered over the floor.

The security came from the back, finally grabbing the dude.

I shook my head, exiting out the McDonald's and saw my rental car hanging wide open.

Damn, these niggas in Chicago quick as fuck with it.