46.

★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 8ᴛʜ, 2021
3:22 ᴘᴍ

" Shit." I breathed grabbing onto Sanya's brown puff. Even though I didn't have any type of feelings towards her, we always found ourselves linking and the end results would be her sucking me up every-time." Shit, im finna nut." I said pushing her head down, I filled her mouth up with my nut.

She wiped her mouth, showing me that she swallowed my nut. My shit don't taste like battery acid, I drink my water and eat my fruits and veggies.

I dapped her up and she already knew what time it was, it was time for her to go.

She let her self out, and I scrolled on my phone for a bit. Today was our first official day of spring break, tomorrow I'll be back on the road to visit my father and Nirah. My suitcase was already packed.

I went into my room and got dressed in my workout shorts, I grabbed my workout bag and made my way out my dorm.

I shot the ball around, working on my three pointers, after I while I laid on the ground, and got on Instagram.

★ 𝐀𝐉 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 ★

" Goodmorning." Nirah spoke as she lathered her hands in hand sanitizer." Surgery went well?" She asked sliding on her gloves.

" Goodmorning." I rubbed my eyes." Yeah." I said lifting up my shirt so she can examine my wounds.

She lightly ran her finger over my healing wounds, they were swelling a little which wasn't uncommon, but I can take medicine to bring the swelling down.

" How long did they say they were gonna keep you?" She asked looking at some medicine.

" Maybe up to two weeks." I responded staring at the ceiling." They gotta keep me under watch."My heart rate been decreasing a lot, especially throughout the night.

" Well, these should help." She said putting 3 white pills on the tray." I'm gonna grab you some water, what type of water you like?, you to eat something small or you will experience the side effects of nausea and dizziness." She said." We have chips, almonds, graham crackers, gold fish, a small fruit parfait."

" Can I get uhm, graham crackers and I don't matter, as long as it's water." I responded, she nodded her head and stepped out the room shutting the door behind her.

A few minutes later, she entered back in the room with a pack of graham crackers, and a small cup of water. She placed them on the tray and handed them to me.

" How many pills do I take?" I asked, picking up a single pill.

" One."

I nodded, popping the pill in my mouth and took a sip of my water, instantly spitting the water and the pill out. I scrunched my face up at the sourness." What typa' water is this?"

" What typa' water is this?"

A smirked appear on her face." Oh, it's just toilet water." She spoke in a soft tone." It's still water, you wasn't specific about what water you wanted."

My mouth dropped open, I turned over and try to climb out of bed, but my body was weak from surgery and I fell to the floor.

I jumped up out my sleep, gripping the hospital's bed sheet extra tight. Damn nightmare." Oops, did I scare you?" Nirah spoke in a soft tone, my eyes grew wide.

" Yeah." I mumbled rubbing my eyes." I was sleep you scared the living hell out of me."

" I'm sorry." She said sitting on the stool." How you feeling?" She asked, lathering her hands in hand sanitizer." They're still swelling?"

She did the same shit in my dream.

" Yeah." I spoke lowly lifting up my shirt, but she's a nurse and she supposed to ask these things, I'm probably just tripping. She ran her finger over my swelling bullet wounds, it's been a few days since I had surgery, and I was in my healing process.

" How long did they say they would keep you in here for?" She asked scooting back and looking at her clipboard.

" Up to two weeks." I responded, I watched her pick up a pill bottle filled with pills," My heart rate been decreasing and I gotta go through another surgery."

She nodded." Well, you have to eat before you take these pills, if not you'll suffer the side effects, nausea, dizziness."

I began squinting at my eyes at her, she said the same exact shit in my nightmare, my nightmare finna come true or some shit.

Guilt eating my ass up.

★ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 ★
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 10ᴛʜ, 2021
2:56 ᴘᴍ

" Thick bitchh, that's gone take dickk." I rapped, twerking in the seat and sticking my tongue out. Mere mugged me and turned down the radio. He turned right onto Nirah's street.

" Don't be acting up cause you linking up with your bestie."

I rolled my eyes, staring out the window.

" Damn, the whole crew here." He said stopping Infront of Nirah's house, I stared out the driver's side window.

" That's Mikey's camaro, I ain't know he was coming back in town."

" I mean I guess everybody gone come back hearing about ajax got shot, ten times." I said shaking my head." They tried to 50 cent his ass."

" Hell got ya' name written all over." Tymere chuckled." You going straight down there and they say I'm mean."

" So you telling me AJ was in some other shit, and they was tryna overkill his ass." Mikey asked scratching his head." You said he was abusin' this boy sister?" He asked staring at picture of the boy.

" Yeah." Tymere shook his head." Actually that wasn't too long ago, it was like sometime in March."

" That's fucking crazy."

" They got they get back quick."

Tymere agreed." Shit, they ain't done with his ass but I needa speak with his ass before they do."

" Why?" I said cocking my head back." Why not kill the nigga? He sexually harassed my bestie!"