When the words fell, Duan Sixin was a little overwhelmed.

He didn't seem to expect that Fu Yan would be so bland, as if he had heard a trivial thing, he was already ready for the other party to fight him again.

"You're welcome." Although he was a little surprised by Fu Yan's performance, Duan Sixin quickly came back to his senses. He suddenly smiled and said, "You are indeed a rare genius in the Northern Territory. It's a pity."

Although Duan Sixin said these words half-jokingly, he was also sincere.

Fu Yan could naturally see what the other party meant, and she didn't think too much, because she suddenly realized a problem at this time.

Shui Liuqing said that day that he was going to go back to participate in the clan competition, but it was full of plans. It had been almost three months, but there was no news from the other party, which was obviously wrong.

Because Shui Liuqing signed a master-servant contract with himself with his soul, Fuyan didn't suspect that the other party betrayed him and then ran away, so Shui Liuqing didn't show up for three months, so the problem was not right.

And she was in Chaoyang City, but she was unknowingly being watched. Two months ago, she was a small ordinary cultivator in the middle stage of consecration, but the other party specially hired a master like Duan Sixin to deal with her. He was also ruthless and prepared to abolish his own cultivation.

So after listening to Duan Sixin's words, Fu Yan had to connect these two things.

Thinking about it carefully, she has been practicing in seclusion for two months, so she shouldn't mess with anyone, it's obvious that the other party has been eyeing her a long time ago.

In other words, Shui Liuqing was also targeted.

Thinking of this, Fuyan suddenly became a little enlightened. If it was what she thought, then everything would naturally make sense.

Shui Liuqing, like herself, should also be in danger, so she didn't come back in time to meet her.

Duan Sixin saw that Fu Yan's expression was a bit wrong, thinking that the other party was angry with hindsight and wanted to seek revenge on himself, so he could not help clenching his sword: "What's wrong?"

At this time, Fu Yan couldn't care less When he was gone, he waved his hand directly at Duan Sixin, said "it's okay", and quickly turned around and walked towards the gate of Chaoyang City.

Duan Sixin: "..." This person doesn't take himself seriously at all!

Looking at the back of Fu Yan leaving quickly, Duan Sixin suddenly felt a little headache. This was the first time he failed to complete the task, and what was even more helpless was that not only did he not get paid, but he wasted several months of time in vain. I lost my wife and lost my army!

"Forget it, who made his strength not enough." Duan Sixin retracted his gaze, and could only sigh helplessly.

Then he also turned around and left the Wushi Arena.

Because of the master-servant contract, Fu Yan can feel the existence of Shui Liuqing. In other words, she is still alive and well. If she has unfortunately lost her life, Fu Yan can also feel it.

Since Shui Liuqing is still safe, but he couldn't come to Fuyan, he must be trapped somewhere, so Fuyan still has to go.

After all, Shui Liuqing is still useful to him.

After thinking about this, Fu Yan didn't have any hesitation. He turned around and walked out of Chaoyang City, and then flew away with Yujian in the direction of the Shui family.