Thinking of this, Shui Liuqing suddenly felt a little ridiculous, is she really going to die like this?

As time passed slowly, Shui Liuqing felt that the real essence in her body really couldn't hold on anymore, but in the phantom array, there was still no sound, except for the corrosive bees that surrounded her, she didn't listen to it anymore. There was no sound, and the phantom array was terrifyingly quiet.

Shui Liuqing looked at the body protection that was about to be diluted. She bit her lower lip tightly, her apricot eyes were full of stagnant water, and the huge despair wrapped her tightly, as if she was drowned in the sea. Even breathing was extremely heavy.

But... there was still no sound of Fu Yan coming from the surroundings.

"buzzing"

Those corrosive bees seemed to have been impatient for a long time, and kept shouting in her ears. Shui Liuqing saw that her last real essence had disappeared, and the body-protecting real essence in front of her was completely shattered in the next moment. All the Corrosive Bees quickly broke through.

Shui Liuqing finally closed his eyes in despair.

However, at this last moment, the world was spinning around, Shui Liuqing only felt as if he was suddenly thrown from the air, and fell heavily into a pile of sand in the next moment.

Shui Liuqing guessed it well. If she proposed the ordinary way of signing a master-servant contract, Fu Yan would not agree, but signing with a soul would be different. It can be said that there is no worries, but there is one more for no reason. A fighter who cultivated in the later stage of consecration.

No matter what, Fu Yan will make a steady profit in this transaction, and there is no risk, so she is naturally a little excited.

So after thinking about it for a while, Fu Yan made a decision, that is, agreeing to Shui Liuqing's request and signing this master-servant contract with her, so at the last moment, she removed Shui Liuqing from Xu Youyu's seal pulled out.

"Huhu"

Shui Liuqing at this time seemed to be picked up from the water by someone, and quickly took a big mouthful of fresh air, but because of the exhaustion of her true essence, she couldn't raise any strength.

The whole person also lost the strength of the whole body, and then slowly sat up from the sand. As soon as he looked up, he saw Fu Yan standing beside him.

"Then sign it." She heard Fu Yan's voice ringing in her ears, and the indifferent tone, as if she didn't care at all, was like how much she had earned.

Shui Liuqing: "..."

Although it is full of grievances, Shui Liuqing also knows that if she speaks rudely again, Fu Yan will definitely throw her back into the illusion.

So she eased her mind a little, Shui Liuqing took a last look at Fuyan in front of her, her mind was a little complicated, but she still closed her eyes calmly, and then completely let go of her consciousness.

"Come on," she said as calmly as she could.

Fu Yan didn't expect Shui Liuqing to be so neat. After all, once the soul signed the master-servant contract, she would no longer be free, and could only obey Fu Yan's orders forever.

Looking at Shui Liuqing, who was half sitting on the sand pile in front of him, Fu Yan had to sigh again: This person is really cruel, no matter to others or himself.

This kind of cruelty is the mentality of someone who has achieved great things.

But Fu Yan didn't think too much about it. After all, her current strength is indeed too weak. Having a free thug by her side can save a lot of trouble.