4

"Y/NNNNNN!!! MOM SAYS TO GET UP... NOW...FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!"

"Shut up."

"Meanie..." you could hear your sister whine from behind the door.

~~~~~~
First POV:

"Come on, how did I get ready faster than you when you got up first?" I grumbled, still half asleep despite washing my face.

"It's not like I just started getting ready..! In fact, I ammmmmmm..... done!" I could hear her gradually get closer to the kitchen as her voice gets louder and even more annoying.

"Anyways, mom just left right at this very moment if you didn't already know sooo... it looks like I'm going to have to drive you to school. Do you want me to also drop Ash off?"S/n asked.

"Okay first off, you just got your license so there's no need to act all grown and mature when your not that much older than me." I stated.

"And second, yes that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your kindness ma'am." I added on, smiling, just to be kind.

"On second thought, I think you can wal-"

Nope.. not letting her finish that sentence.

"You don't have the right to a second thought in this conversation so shut up and start the car."

"Aggressive...I wonder who you got that from..." she says, and I don't blame her.

"You know I love you dear sister of mine" I pout in a baby way exaggerating my feelings"

"Yeah yeah get in the car" I could hear her giggling as she walks out the door. As she's looking back at me, I follow her out and walk over to Ash's door.

Knock knock

Did she already leave?

Oh..

The door opened. And Ash stepped out ready for school.

"Hey Y/N, you ready for your first day?" Ash smiled.

"Oh uh yeah. My sister was going to drop me off and I was just going to ask you if you needed a ride."

"Oh yeah sure. Good thing though because my mom was about to leave for work. She woke up kind of late so she was rushing quite a bit. I'm sure that would help her quite a bit.." Ash rubbed her neck, looking a bit embarrassed, I think.

So we got into the car and we were
just talking. It felt nice.

"No way, that has to be a joke." Ash says holding in a laugh.

"I wish it was..." I added on, completely embarrassed on what my older sister just told Ash.

Yeah, that's right. S/n told Ash an embarrassing childhood story.

Haha..

I will murder you later S/n.

~~
"Oh, we're here." S/n says with a smile. "Let's go!!"

S/n parked the car and we all got off to go inside.
S/n and I had to go to the principals office to get our schedules and stuff. And then we would both get a guide to help us around the school.

We walked inside the school and I was honestly surprised that the hallways weren't as crowded as my old school.

I told ash I would meet her again later if I found her again and then went to the principal's office.

"Hello, we're here to get our schedules" S/n said, putting on her respectful attitude.

"Ah yes, Y/n and S/n L/n, correct?