Of course he obviously looked like a boy at first glance but once a person pays more attention to his features, feminine features can be picked out. Yet he didn't consider himself to look that girly looking. He concluded he just look delicate with a bit of a feminine charm to him, making him look more "cuter" because of it.

Luckily he hasn't received much attention from guys but well when they do seem to look at him a certain way, they seem to avoid him afterwards or just plain out disappear. Though it's rare, as he often hangs out with the council members males and those stares are quick to vanish.

Sometimes he does see the same case happen to certain females that seem to express more than adoration but it's just as rare as earning attention from males.

He couldn't blame them though. Even now sometimes he finds his breath to be caught in his throat when he glances at a mirror, reflecting his appearance and outfit that were different too, obvious through his school uniform by how revealing it was leg wise, showing off his pale and slim legs up to his thighs and oversized cardigan where the sleeves engulfs his hands and almost hid his thin long fingers. His clothing and features seemed to really hit home of his appearance to be androgynous.

On the topic of his limbs, he was still unable to believe how soft and hairless his arms and legs were, brushing his fingertips against his bare skin whenever he was done bathing. He was still in amazement each time feeling the softness and smoothness of it. He assumed it was because he was in an otome game but he's noticed even the other males had no hair on their legs or arms.

He also wondered if they also didn't have hair around their groin areas too...

It was strange really, when the first time he looked down there, his loss of hair and some of his... length...

Acton begrudgingly admits that he barely if not at all reaches the mark of average in both length and width wise at least in his past life standards. Of course it didn't look like a child's but it didn't look manly either. It made him sulk for a bit, really cursed with the shorter statue in both ways this body.

Though he didn't like to think of it much considering he's stuck in this body now, much less hold it to relieve his stress. It also made him uncomfortable doing so considering this body wasn't his to start with. Though before in his past life, he found no satisfaction during such actions to his...willy...

He found it a waste of time and he never got the high other always talked about. He doubt he will anyways so he finds it a lot more exciting to learn new skills or information.

Yes, it was inappropriate train of thoughts for him but he was a young adult male not a pervert. He was bound to have curious thoughts like those. He also wondered if the females were the same hair wise but he pushed the question away saying that he'll probably learn that later in the future when he finds himself potentially a wife.

He definitely wanted an older female partner, someone who is more experienced than him and is doting if possible. He would find himself in his past life slightly blushing at the thought of being at home with someone he loved, too lazy to get up for the day and hugging each other, saying the words, "I love you" to each other with full adoration. Even now he couldn't help but be flustered by the idea.

A small part of him also didn't mind the idea of his partner dominating his life either. He found that he was a bit of a push over and found it hard to stick to a absolute path and slightly liked the idea of someone with experience taking reign of his life or maybe even his private life since he had little to no experience in that aspect.

He wondered if this would have made him considered as a 'bottom'.

This thought made him slightly flustered and annoyed at the realization he actually listened to his big sister rants.