On an Island in the Sun Part 3

Start from the beginning

"True." Just because they disliked their house, did not in any way imply that the Sorting Hat had made a poor choice.

IIIIIIIIII

Harry walked into the VIP wing and deposited the books he'd gotten from Dumbledore onto Hermione's lap.

"What are these?" Hermione asked.

"One is on dealing with black magic and the other is on charms to build your own nation," Harry replied, "tell me if you find anything useful."

"So you expect me to read through these for you?" she huffed.

"I expect that I'd never be able to keep you away from them and that you could read all of them faster than I can read one," Harry laughed, amusement coloring his voice. "I'm asking that you tell me if you find anything immediately useful while you're going through them. I'll read them when you're finished with them."

"Oh . . . thank you," Hermione said with a bright smile. It was nice to have friends who knew her so well, Hermione reflected as she opened the first book.

IIIIIIIIII

Hermione's nose was still buried in a book few hours later as she absently followed the others down to get their evening meal in the great hall. Her reading was abruptly interrupted when she ran into Susan's back.

"What's . . ." Hermione looked up to find the way blocked by two Slytherin girls, Daphne Greengrass and Tracy Davis.

"What can we do for you?" Harry asked, interrupting the staring contest that was threatening to break out.

The two Slytherin girls invaded his personal space, Daphne on the right and Tracy on the left, their lips only a few inches away from Harry's ears.

"Might we have a word, Potter?" Daphne whispered in a sultry voice.

"What do you need?" Harry replied. He ignored the glares that his girls were directing at the two Slytherins.

"We have credible information that you're planning to keep your school after the Triwizard Tournament," Tracy replied with a coy smile.

"And that you've raised your own island," Daphne added in a silky voice, "is that true?" she took possession of Harry's arm and pulled it close.

"Why do you want to know?" Hermione asked belligerently, more then a bit jealous at how close the Slytherin girls were getting to her best friend.

"It is true then," Tracy said in delight, "we want in." She leaned over to rest her head on Harry's shoulder as her hand raised and began tracing little circles on Harry's chest.

"You do?" Harry stuttered. He was finding it a bit hard think at the moment.

"Yes," Tracy purred, "but would it be possible . . ."

"Please say yes," Daphne cooed.

"What?" Harry groaned.

"Would it be possible to become subjects of your island without having to join Granger's harem?" Tracy asked with a pout.

"Harem?" Hermione asked with a queer look on her face. "What harem?" Exactly how many rumors were there running through this school?

"I thought the rumor was that we were all in Harry's harem?" Susan giggled.

"So you're not an unwitting dupe used by Granger to conceal her lesbian bondage harem?" Daphne asked in shock.

Harry and the others shook their heads dumbly.

"Huh, and I was sure of that one." Their reactions were what convinced Daphne that they were telling the truth. She absolutely refused to believe that such a large group of non-Slytherins would be so skilled at faking such convincing reactions.