Chapter 23: "Preparing"

Start from the beginning

Michael: "Maybe~" I said it in flirty tone making him blush.

???: "Watch where are you going!" We suddenly heard a female voice and for me, it was very familiar. We looked at the direction where the voice come from and we saw her there yelling at some folk, and she had more people standing right beside her. I quickly grabbed Darby's hand and dragged him in alleyway. We hid behind the dumpsters as I hugged him with my left arm by waist and covered his mouth with my right hand.

???: "Vanessa, I know you need time to plan all this, but when we're gonna start? My hands are itching to break someone's bones." I heard the male voice saying it annoyed, and his voice sounded like he was muscular person.

Vanessa: "I already told ya, I need at least two more weeks, since UA upgraded their security." She said it annoyed.

???: "Yeah, yeah, we get it, but you know what we're gonna do, if you're not gonna give us our money." The female voice said it sternly and I heard them all walk away in different ways. I quietly sighed as I let Darby go.

Darby: "We've got more information." He said it excited a little.

Michael: "Yeah, but this means they might attack UA soon, we have at least 2 or 3 weeks to prepare, before they're going to attack." I said it nervously, but then I noticed that he was sitting near my *Cough* dick. *Cough* "Now, c-can you please st-tand up?" I asked him politely and he was confused about it, until he looked at where he was sitting and he blushed hard, immediately jumping back on his legs. I stood up with his help.

Darby: "S-Sorry..." He said it looking away.

Michael: "Nah, it's fine." I said it as I petted his head.

Darby: "I guess you need to go." He said it calmly.

Michael: "Yeah, but I'll see ya later." I said it as I poked his forehead and started walking to UA.

Mina's POV

Mina: "How can she be this cute?" I asked Toru whispering as I covered (Y/N) with a blanket, while she slept on the couch with a pillow under her head.

Toru: "Don't know, but I don't want her to change this part of her characters." She said it calmly as she was looking at her with stars in her eyes.

Mina: "Yeah, me too." I said it as I lightly kissed (Y/N)'s cheek. We heard the doors open and we looked to see, who it was, and it was Michael.

Michael: "Where-" He wanted to ask, but we shushed him and pointed at (Y/N) sleeping body. He was confused at first, but when he heard light snores, he made and 'Oh' motion with his lips. We walked up to him.

Mina: "What happened, while you were gone?" I asked him calmly.

Michael: "Found more information, and we might have 2-3 weeks to prepare for attack of Vanessa and her gang on UA." He said it calmly.

Aizawa: "Well, this is good to know, but we'll need more information, so we could prepare better." He said it calmly startling us. We turned to face him. "Michael, you've mentioned some people of her gang that you knew." He said calmly and Michael nodded.

Michael: "Yeah, but I can't say much about them, but I know who can." He said it making us curious.

Asher's POV

I'm sitting at my office thinking about nothing, because nothing interesting is happening. Suddenly phone rings and picked it up to answer.

Asher: "Hello?" I said it waiting for answer.

Nezu: "Greetings. This is Principal Nezu of UA High." They said it and I was shocked.

Asher: "O-Oh... Well, it's nice to meet you. How may I help you?" I asked still in some sort of shock.