CHAPTER 4: A NOT VERY WARM WELCOME

Start from the beginning

Loona starts to growl and her fur stands on end. She's not playing. She points at the young hellhound.

Loona: Where the FUCK did that thing come from?!

Blitzø smugly closes his eyes with a high head and an enigmatic smile as he pats Y/N on the back, pushing her back onto the mattress.

Blitzø: Well.... while I- while I was coming back from ADOPTING your new SISTER, I found that mattress in a trash can so I-*hic* I brought it here so your SISTER can have a place to sleep in her NEW HOME.

The young hellhound smiles genuinely and perks up her ears upon hearing that.

Y/N: Is she my older sister?!

Blitzø: That's right, sweetie.

Blitzø doesn't take off his blurred vision of his first daughter.

Loona turns to her adoptive father's couch and sees all the beer cans scattered on the floor.

She wrinkles her nose as she grunts, she lets out a heavy sigh in annoyance, understanding what's happening.

Loona: So you're with your drunk bullshit AGAIN?..

Blitzø: NO I'M NOT-!!

The pissed off Imp tries to run towards Loona to yell at her but trips over the mattress falling face to the floor.

He raises his face once more with the help of his arms, crawling towards Loona's feet, holding them as he continues.

Blitzø: I made this decision because I WANTED! Not because- not because I'm drunk. I ain't even drunk!

Loona looks at him with disgust and contempt. Seeing the irony of the situation.

Loona: Uh huh, sure..

She grabs Blitzø by the shoulders, lifts him up and pulls him away from her, pushing him out of his room, closing the door to talk to him and leaving Y/N inside.

Blitzø looks at her in frustration, his eyes completely blurred by alcohol and sleep. But still trying to show dominance of the decision he made.

She rubs her temples in annoyance, making an effort not to cause another fucking ruckus and go to sleep.

Loona: Look, I don't give a shit what the fuck you do when you're drunk. You want to adopt a thousand bitches, GOOD! You're not going to make me react the way you fucking want.

Blitzø: And how do you think I want you to react, huh?

Loona: The fuck do I know?!

Blitzø looks at her with a frown and a curled lip, he doesn't answer.

They both stare angrily for a few seconds. Not knowing what they want to get to.

Blitzø's too drunk to even understand what's happening, he only knows he's angry with his daughter and wants to teach her a lesson.

Loona's tired, angry and all of this is too sudden for her to discuss further. So she only mentions what she cares about for now.

Loona: Do whatever the fuck you want. But I don't want that THING invading MY room or MY personal space.

Blitzø: Well too bad Loony, we don't have a bigger apartment or anywhere that mattress can fit so even if it bothers you, SHARING is something SISTERS do.

Loona pulls her hair in frustration and grunts once more. Trying her best not to kill him.

He probably just did this shit to make her jealous or something stupid like that. But she's not going to play along with him.