chapter 2:Begin

Check my new novel STEAL that hoodie

(Present)

"Son" I know anytime my grandpa says son ,that means he wants to pry into my personal like, I still don't know waist madd me decide to visit them today.

"Yes grandpa" I responded not wanting to be rude.

Sit down I want to have a very serious conversation with you"he said, with no trace of un-seriousness on his face.

"Grandpa if It's about the company I already signed of the deal and I agreed to help mr John Smith already grandpa"

"No Alex this is a more serious issue, did you really think I care about John Smith"

"Am all ears"

"Have I ever told you about lady Lucy?"

"Yes grandpa a galzillionare times ,how you guys where friends built your company's from scratch and she was the butter that made your bread stick together but family issue came and you guys never got what you wanted and vowed something blah blah". I was start to lose my patience am really not in the mood for his unfortunate love life.

"Yes very good Alex ,But we didn't base those vow on each other we based it in our grandchildren"

"Meaning? Woah what the fuck grandpa" I was starting not to give two shit about respect.

"Mr watch your language in my presence and meaning that Get ready to marry Lucy grand daughter"

"What ?marry who" I was mortified, no he had to be joking.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha, you got me there grandpa, I almost believed you for a second".

"Am not joking" I looked at the look on his face to see no trace of amusement.

"Sorry but helloI can't just marry anyone I see I mean what if she a thief ? what if she's was raised by wolves ?or she's slim to the peek of death ? Or she a zombie ?I mean what if she's a gold digger ?a spy ?a whore?or an educated illiterate"

"ALEXANDER" my grandpa thundered

"Grandpa I can't and I won't mar..."

I couldn't even complete my statement before my dad and mom came

"ALEX" , he shouted

"Yes dad"

"You have to do what your grandpa said or at least see the girl for all I know don't judge a book by its cover"

"Dad for all we know she could be a serial killer"

She the granddaughter of lady Lucy the sole heir of her company
And a 35 percent owner of her dads company and has her own company
What are the chances that-she could be a serial killer.

"So dinner with the ALEXANDER'S family tomorrow at 7pm oh and don't even think above being late or bringing up any trashy excuse"

"But I have load of work to do" , that was always my excuse it felt like my safe place.

"Mr you don't have any load of work ,I had your assistant clear your schedule by 4pm tomorrow so don't even give that face"

That stupid little dimwit am going to beat the hell out of him, then I'll fire him and make sure he doesn't ever get a job.

And also don't think a firing him" ,my mom just read my mind Ah curse mom instinct I was already preparing a sack letter in my head for him.

"But mom why do ....Wait... the Alexander's so now she stole my name
Ohh joke of the year you have got to be kidding me and yet you said she wasn't a thief"