19. stream

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

TWITTER!

alex // quackitytheduck

stream! Now! Go! Go!

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Quackity laughed as he watched chat go crazy. "I know I have been gone for far too long. I had to take a little bit of a break and I did spent time with some friends as you know." He explained as he opened his face cam.

He smiled at his screen, "I know you guys wanted to talk about life so I am doing that. Go ahead chat, lay it on me. What did I miss?" he asked.

He reacted to some gossips that chat was telling him about his friends and their streams but one chat caught his attention.

His smile faltered and gulped, "Well we're going right into are we?" he asked and let out a laugh. He rubbed his hands together, he hummed in relief when Tala had turned his chat into emotes only.

As Tala joined his streamed, she immediately noticed chat spamming the wedding which worried her so she thanked Alex silently when he made her mod of his streams.

"So, as you guys know, I attended a wedding of two very old friends." he started as he fixed his beanie. He pursed his lips, trying to find the right words.

"And yeah, it went well. It was very pretty and emotional. It's not every day you see your two best friends be one." He said as he tried to not give much information.

"Although as much as me, Anna and Fred kept posting about the wedding, we- I would like to keep it to us. You know close friends and family because they have their own lives and I wouldn't want any of my supporters crossing any lines or boundaries.

"I'm happy for them and I'll leave to it just that."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

INSTAGRAM!

quackity posted an IG story!

Midnight snacks

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Quackity sat in his kitchen, munching on the brownies that his lovely neighbhor had given him. He was munching on the brownies when someone pinged on discord.

He looked at the caller and chuckled, drinking his milk, he joined the vc.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

DISCORD!

Sapnap is calling Sex Havers!

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

"Quackity!" The others greeted making him chuckle. He smiled and wiped his mouth, "Hey guys. What's up?" he asked.

"We just wanted to know how you were." Karl said as he spun in his chair. Quackity laughed, "I'm good. Excited for Dream's plans." He said with a smirk.

Dream rolled his eyes, "That is if you already booked your flight because I swear to God-" "I did. Hold your twisted pants pissbaby." He cut him off.

George laughed as Sapnap felt like he was gonna die of laughing, "Quackity finished his stream and decided on violence." Karl said.

Quackity shrugged, "IT was a great stream." He said. "You good?" Dream asked. Alex laughed, "Why wouldn't I be?" he asked. George hummed and raised an eyebrow, "Quackity-"

"I'm doing okay don't worry about me. I'm seeing you guys soon so it'll be okay."