17. memories

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

INSTAGRAM!

quackity // quackity

Family dinner.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Quackity pushed Annie's hair to the side as he zipped up her dress. She turned around and smiled at him. He cupped her cheeks. He smiled and chuckled, "Beautiful as always." He said.

She blushed and scrunched her nose as he chuckled again, "What did I lie?" he asked. Annie rolled her eyes and pulled tie knot, unraveling it. He watched her as she retied the knot.

"You'll have to learn how to do this properly soon." Annie said. Alex laughed and shrugged, "Why would I when I have you for the rest of my life." He joked. She giggled and shook her head, "You are such..." she trailed.

Alex smirked and pulled her by the waist. She moved her hands to his neck, she smiled at him and he nuzzled his nose onto hers.

"A rather handsome man who is madly in love with you." he whispered. She smiled at him and pulled him closer for a kiss.

Alex smiled as he kissed her back making her blush and she pulled away a bit. "I am in love with you too mi amor." She said. The name made him grin, "Eres mi todo mi amor."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

anna // annaloves

Night adventures with you are always a great way to end my day <3

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Annie walked in her house with a huff, she was exhausted with school and dance practice. She was getting socially drained as well, what with attending different events with friends.