We all come back together

Haihai I was daydreaming a few days ago and this story came into my mind so here it is :)

Also when I'm talking abt 'Karl on a hill' imagine this picture above (not my art)

Also everything in this story is not real. Like it didn't happened in the lore it just came into my mind randomly. And yes I changed some ages. Like tubbo is 4 in this story :)

Also no hate to Wilbur bc he's the 'bad guy' in this story. Again it just randomly popped into my mind :)
______________________

TW: Blood, fighting

3rd persons pov

There was a boy named Karl, who lived in a kindom called: Kinoko Kingdom. He lived there with his 2- no let's just say one friend, George.

You might ask: Who is the other friend? Well the story has two sides:

1: Sapnap, he is Karl's boyfriend. Or was?
2: He moved to another kingdom/ country: L'manburg.

Why?

He got kind of forced by one of his 'friends' to blow up the country.

That was two months ago...

Karl hasn't heard from him since that day.

Sapnap also had a little brother, 4 years old. Named Tubbo.

(yes just imagine that Sap is a little bit younger than Techno and that they are brothers blablabla).

He lived in L'manburg with his older brother Tommy. He always wanted to be in Sapnap and Karls arms. But when they moved to Kinoko kingdom they were separated. Sapnap left his little brother and Tubbo couldn't handle it.

Their dad named Philza lived in a country/kindom named Snowchester. He had 5 kids: Wilbur, Techno, Tommy, Tubbo and Sapnap. Techno (the oldest one) lived with his dad in Snowchester. Also with a friend called Ranboo. Tubbo, Tommy, Sapnap and Wilbur lived in L'manburg.

Karl's pov

I woke up in my bed. Again without Sapnap. Not that I didn't like George. He's just different.... and he sleeps al day.

I heard some rumors that there was a war in L'manburg. Sapnap and Tubbo were there.

I know it's not safe, but I wanna go to L'manburg just to see Sapnap and Tubbo...maybe before they die in the war...

I went to find George, surprisingly I saw him making breakfast. He's never up that early.

"Goodmorning George, I don't have time for breakfast today. I'm gonna find Sapnap and Tubbo in L'manburg", I said as I walked up to him.

"W-what. No don't do that it's way to dangerous there. There's a war" he said as he looked me in the eyes. Pleading not to go.

"George you want them back too. I'll take everything I need to protect myself. I just want to see him, before they die in the war".

My eyes began getting glossy as George wrapped his arm around me.

"Hey hey it's okay, please just be careful. make sure you are back in 4 days please".

"It's fine don't worry. I'll be okay".

That's the last I said before gathering every I needed and got onto my horse and left Kinoko Kingdom.

Sapnap's pov

I was living with Tommy and Tubbo at the moment. Hiding from my worst enemy: Wilbur.

He forced me to help him with blowing up L'manburg. Everyone knew he forced me but he wouldn't let me go. I was hiding in a hole that they made under the house. I had some food and weapons to protect myself.