Long distance

Hi everyone, again a chapter for y'all. If you have a request, put it in the comments. Can't wait to make them :)
___________________

Dream lived in Florida, far away from his boyfriend. They called every single day, but ofcourse it wasn't the same as seeing eachother in real life. Dream was planning to take a plane to England and to suprise his boyfriend (and even live with him).

"Bye baby, I'll call you tomorrow!" Dream said. He hang up the phone and packed his stuff. George thought that Dream was gonna sleep. But really, he was going to England. After an hour of packing, he got into his car and drove to the airport. He got something to eat and waited in line to get on the plane, as he did and sat in his seat he looked out the window feeling a bit anxious, after the plane took of, he fell asleep.

After around 6 hours he landed in England. When he walked out of the plane into the airport he felt is phone buzzing. It was George. Dream ran into a bathroom. Where it was quiet and and called George again.  "Good morning Dream" George said, you could clearly hear that he just woke up, he had a sleepy voice. "Good morning baby". "Can we please video call, I miss u' George said pleading. "I'm sorry baby, I'm busy rn. I need to get some groceries". "Ohw, okay... Maybe this afternoon then?". Dream laughed quietly, this afternoon he would see his boyfriend in real life. "Of couse baby!"

They said their goodbyes and Dream got his suitcases. He walked out of the airport and he called an uber and drove to George's street. Not in front of his house, if he did that George would see him right away. When he was in his street, he video called George.

"Hey George" Dream said. "Why are you outside, and where are you?" George asked. Dream thought about what he could say. "Yeah uhm George, do you know this area?" He fliped his camera and filmed George his street. "Dream...no fricking way, this isn't real". "It is". He saw George run out of his house. He hang up the phone and saw dream standing in his street with his suitcases.

"DREAM" George yelled. He ran into Dream's arms. "I missed you dream" George said with his head in dream his shoulder. "I missed you to George". Dream gave George a kiss on his forhead and they walked into George's house.

Dream unpacked some of his stuff and they spend the evening and night with a movies and a lot of cuddles
________________

This was it for today, stay hydrated and remember that you are loved. Have a great day/night, bye bye<33