Home Safe (Chapter 1)

As wind whips across the body of Toothless as he was taking a morning flight and had just landed on a cliff he saw his nieces and nephews playing around.

He and Crystal (the light fury) had taken them in when their parents had died. So they just thought of them as parents. The oldest was 5 and the youngest was 1. There were 3 night furies, 3 light furies, and one night light fury. They were all named after something in the sky. As their eyes shine in the moon's light.

Toothless watched as his dragonets played with them. So in total he has 10 dragonets. Way to many. He looked to his right as his 5 year old neice sat by him.

As she looked up at him he noticed her eyes were a mix of his and Crystal's eyes. A little after that she went back to play with the others. Her name was Eclipse and she was a night wing. She started to play around and wrestle with my daughter Dart.

Toothless thoughts were pulled away from them as he saw Crystal come into the room. When the dragonets saw her enter they all stopped what they were doing so ever stopping mid bite.

"Everyone settle down, I want to tell you a story," she said and they listened as if she was the queen the herself (which she was they just didn't know.)

As they all sat in a straight line, no one was daring to step out of line. She was just about to start as a deadly nadder came barreling in. I stood as it gasped for a breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked as Crystal looks at me as we hear a loud crush and yelps were heard. As we all run out of the room. We see the crystal in the middle of the Hidden world cracking.

We see vikings as they slowly started to catch all of the dragons. They were not going to get away with this, Toothless thought angerly. As I looked at the dragonets that were with us they just stared hoping it would all stop. 

"Fly, fly as far as you can. NOW!" Crystal yelled. Our child stayed with us as the others got up to fly away I saw Eclipse holding her 1 year old night light brother, Moon.  Luna was also holding her 1 year old light fury brother, Star.

As Crystal watched them take off, she knew she might not see them again for a long time as they all flew off in different directions.

Time skip 7 years

Eclipse POV

Who am I? I once was Eclipse but now I go by Artemis. My once put black scales now colored with streaks of blue and purple. I got the purple from going the fastest a dragon can go.

I have no clue where my family is except for my brother Moon who likes to be call shark

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I have no clue where my family is except for my brother Moon who likes to be call shark.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.