13-More Confused Than Ever/May I Help You?

Start from the beginning

"Look you whore, Michael is mine now so you can back off trying to win him back with your little sad 'I miss you' tweets okay? I can see now that it was inevitable for him to leave you, I mean look at you.." she stared me down. She was insanely prettier than me. I swallowed and took a deep breath, trying not to loss my temper whilst trying to not break down.

"Break down. Go on, I know you want to. I scare you don't I? Everything terrifies you. You little wimp." she stepped forward and pushed me into the wall behind me, slapping me on the cheek and then punching me in the stomach.

I doubled over in pain, trying so hard not to cry. I can't let her know that she's won this battle. In the corner of my eye, I noticed a small group of girls forming, looking in our direction, watching all of this unfold.

"Mikey loves me. He showed me last night when I flew to Melbourne, did he ever show you how much he loved you? No I didn't think he did. He was really good with me aswell. Kissing every part of me. Telling me that I was beautiful, did he ever tell you that you were beautiful? Because if he did, he was lieing to you. Remember Daniel? Oh I'm sure you do. I know that he showed you what you really were, he told you aswell didn't he? What did he call you? A bitch? Slut? Worthless piece of shit? And now you have his child as a constant reminder." She whispered wickedly into my ear, smirking venomously. I gulped not knowing how to reply, so I didn't speak.

The group of girls got bigger and started walking closer, determined looks on their faces. They stopped once they reached us, they stared at Chloe, looking her up and down, laughing at her not long after.

"May I help you?" Chloe snapped, turning in her high heels to face the fans.

"Yeah you can, fuck off away from Mikey. What do you have against Kyra? She's amazing.." I zoned out after that. I spent my time trying to calm my breathing so I wouldn't embarrass myself and have a panic attack in front of not only Chloe, but now the fans. I started stumbling away from the scene, holding onto anything for support and balance because I felt dizzy but I still fell over, hitting my head pretty hard. I couldn't hear what they were saying but most of the fans were shouting at Chloe but a few fans noticed my state. A few girls started walking towards me quickly with worried looks on their faces and asking if I was alright and if I needed water. I heard a distant shout of my name, turning around to find the source of the noise, I noticed Perrie and Zayn not too far away looking at me worryingly. Perrie began to run over to me, Zayn took his phone out and spoke quickly into it. As soon as Perrie reached me, she made everyone go away to give me some space. A fan rushing over with a bottle of water, passing it to me and running back to the group and joining in with the argument.

"I know what I saw Mike!" I heard Zayn as he approached us. He's on the phone with Michael.

"Why would I lie? No I'm not like that mate. It happened and I know it did, she already has a bruise forming on her face and I don't wanna force her to reveal her stomach in public but I would be very surprised if there wasn't a bruise already.." he spoke angrily into the phone, I guess Mike doesn't believe him. Perrie offered her hand to help me up off the floor, she then motioned towards the bathroom. I nodded and followed her, grabbing her hand not long after for balance as my head spun.

"Did it hurt?" Was the first thing she said as we entered the toilet cubicle, worry in her eyes as she locked the door.

"Absolutely killed." I confirmed. I lifted up the shirt to find a big bruise in the centre of my stomach, I couldn't even call it one colour because there were so many. I then tied my hair up with the hair tie I had on my wrist. Perrie looked at me, then to my hair and her eyes widened. She took hold of my shoulders and turned me around so my back was facing her. She gasped loudly.