10-Nando's/Bail An Interview Like This

Start from the beginning

"I'm her boyfriend.." I told the paramedic.

"Okay, are you going to come into the ambulance with us?"

"Yeah if that's okay." the paramedic nodded, signalling that it was fine. As the paramedics began to do routine checks of various things, I noticed that people were starting to leave, a few concerned and panicked fans that were in here anyway stayed, asking if she was okay and if there was anything that they could do.

"Um, just don't hassle her again please? It stresses her out and she doesn't need that.." I explained weakly, not knowing quite what to do with myself. The girls nodded and calmly walked away, leaving me alone.

"Is the baby yours?" I turned to my right to see a very eager group of 4 girls, clearly fans.

"Of course it is, Sarah." her friend told her.

"No it isn't actually." I told them truthfully. Might as well tell them now..

"So she cheated? And you're still with the bitch? Oh my god!" a blonde girl shouted from the back of the crowd.

"No she didn't cheat, and she isn't a bitch either. It's a long story that I'm not willing to tell. It's private." I explained to the girls who were constantly looking at Kyra.

"Mike?" A faint voice said from behind me, I turned and noticed that Kyra was now awake and looking at me with watery eyes and a shaky voice.

"Kyra!" I smiled, running over to her and kissing her before grabbing hold of her hand as the stretcher that she was on began to move towards the ambulance.

-Cara's POV-

"Hey Lukey? Do you know where Ky and Mike are?" I called to Luke as I walked into the lounge, an entertainment news channel playing on the TV. I began to walk past but stopped once I heard what they were talking about.

"Now our most recent story, Former girlfriend of guitarist Michael Clifford has been rushed into hospital after an attack, causing pain for her and her unannounced baby, here's a video.."

-Video-

"-if anything she's too good for me, alright?" Mike's stern voice and face were shown, there was a small murmur of voices.

"SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH KYRA!" A voice from the front of the crowd was heard, gasps lifted from the group, a number of people pointing inside Nando's. Mikey then ran inside. It then cuts to inside.

"It's the baby Mikey! Something's wrong!" I heard Kyra's broken voice shout, her face red with a stream of tears running. Mikey spoke softly to her, shouting for someone to call an ambulance. The video then cut off.

"We will update you later."

"Luke, we need to go to the hospital, now." I announced, walking into the kitchen, finding him on his phone. He looked up at me and stood up immediately, walking towards me and kissing my cheek as he walked past me, grabbing the car keys.

-Michael's POV-

"What happened?" I asked, looking towards Kyra, holding her hand.

"A girl- I reckon she was a fan. S-she came up to m-me and called me a-a worthless w-whore. She then threatened to tell everyone about me and my past with Daniel- I don't e-even know h-h-how s-she knows a-about Daniel- and she punched me in the stomach, th-then I started panicking, causing a panic attack. Which set the baby off, I guess." she explained in a weak voice, sadness laced in her voice.

"She punched you?!" She nodded.

"Where was Ben?" I questioned her calmly.

"He went to the bathroom.." she told me before dropping her head onto the pillow behind her. I decided to send a tweet.