10-Nando's/Bail An Interview Like This

Start from the beginning

"She's your girlfriend isn't she?" A girl asked loudly, grabbing the attention of the growing crowd of fans. I frowned.

"Yeah she is, do any of you have a problem with that?" I asked, mainly rhetorically, but I got a pretty loud and fast answer.

"Well, for starters she's a famewhore and she's just after your money. Second, she's ugly and fat, you just deserve someone way better Mikey, like Abigail." a few fans had joined in with the explanation of the problems they had with Kyra.

"One, she isn't a 'famewhore' in fact, she hates me even taking her here because she thinks it's too expensive. Two, she is absolutely stunning and beautiful- in no way is she ugly and she isn't fat. Three, Abigail cheated on me, twice and then goes on to write a song about how I was the bad one. I don't deserve better, because I can't find anything that's more perfect than Kyra, if anything she's too good for me, alright?" It felt good to rant, knowing my point was somewhat going across.

"SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH KYRA!" A girl, no older than 10 shouted, pointing into Nando's. My breath hitches and I quickly turn to see what was happening. Kyra was leaning against the wall, hands clutching her stomach, tears making their way down her red face. People were beginning to stare as she shouted, calling my name and trying to walk towards me but nearly falling over. I panicked and my head began to spin with various what-ifs as I ran as fast as my legs could take me over to her, shouting, asking someone to call an ambulance. I took hold of her and wrapped her in my arms for a second just to show that I was here as she seemed too wrapped up in the pain to notice me coming to her side.

"It's the baby, Mikey! Something's wrong!" She shouted, crying even more, clutching me and then grabbing her stomach every few seconds. I grabbed a napkin and placed the end of it in the glass of water that Kyra was given, and dabbed it against her forehead, cooling her down.

"Mikey please, it hurts. Help me. Something's wrong with my baby!" Her voice rose with every word, panic grew on her face. I frowned and tried to conceal the falling tears from my eyes.

"Baby, look at me and breathe, just focus on breathing for now. The ambulance is on its way and I promise the baby is fine okay? Just look at me.." I told her as calmly as I could muster, not wanting to cause her too much stress. I wiped her tears with the sleeve of the jumper I was wearing and held her hands.

"I hope that fucking ambulance is coming!" I shouted to no one in particular. A boy in the forming crowd grabbed his phone and spoke shakily into it, probably asking for an ambulance.

"Mikey.." Kyra's voice faded into a whisper, when I looked back at her, her eyes were droopy.

"No baby, eyes open. Just focus on me, please princess, don't leave me now, come on you're doing great." I encouraged her weakly, panic in my voice as she was slowing passing out in my arms.

"I can't Mikey, thank that girl for me yeah?" I was confused until I realised that Kyra was talking about the girl who told me that she wasn't alright.

"Over here!" I heard a panicked woman, maybe in her 40s walk over to us, paramedics not far behind her.

"Mike, please-" Kyra's voice faded until her eyes shut completely, meaning that she had passed out.

"Please just help her, she said that her stomach hurt, that there was something wrong with the baby." I explained, tears now freely streaming down my face. I began pulling at my hair violently, panicking.

"Okay sir, how do you know.."

"Kyra." I answered.

"Right, how do you know her?"