10

Wake up, son, wake up...

Prem heard the calls coming, who is it? He really wants to open his eyes, but he was so tired.

Finally, Prem gradually regained consciousness. When he opened his eyes, he only saw Nancy's worried face.

"Nancy? Why are you here?" Prem can't remember anything, didn't he discuss with Nancy before? Has it been eight hours so soon.

"It's already six o'clock in the afternoon, and there's still an hour to go."

Prem was full of doubts, how could it be? Did he sleep for ten hours? But now he can't handle so much.

"Nancy, have you brought the things?"

"I have been carrying it with me. Son, this is your only chance." Nancy handed him a small bag of white pills from her wide pocket.

"This is a purified sleeping pill. The content of diazepam in one pill is equivalent to 50 times that of ordinary sleeping pills." After putting the pill into Prem, Nancy grabbed his hand and told him : "Son, I don't know your name and don't need to know it, but now you have to listen clearly, this one has great effect, you only need two pills at most. I have thought of many ways, maybe this is the only one that can make you feel less pain when you leave."

Nancy doesn't want to do this, but his desire to die can't be eliminated at all. He's miserable, she can't seem to do anything except help him reduce some of the pain.

Prem is very grateful, maybe in this darkness of purgatory, Nancy is the only one who hold him against falling into the abyss.

He has never been afraid of death, he has studied medicine for many years, and he has seen life and death very lightly. But indeed, he is still nostalgic, the person he cherishes may never even see the last time.

"Thank you, Nancy. Thank you willing to help me."

"Son, come to this world to be too suffered, I hope you can be happy." Knowing that the time was coming, Nancy left after talking with Prem for the last to sentences.

Before leaving, she kept looking back. The child was really suffering, maybe this was the last time to see him, she hope he can live happily in another world in the future.

Prem gripped the pills in his hand. There were only five, five that could end everything.

The last hour seemed extraordinarily long, and Prem was awake, thinking about everything that had happened over the past few years, as if he didn't regret it.

And Boun, at least have a different memories. They have been make love for three times, he didn't feel at that time, but now he think about it, he really happy.

It's just that a perfect person like Boun is liked by a broken person like him, he will won't be in the future, he will definitely meet a beloved woman, who can be cute, sexy, noble, or ordinary..

As long as Boun is happy, it seems that he can blessed.

"Boun, be happy."

Two men in black suits opened the door of the secret room, it's time. Prem still doesn't resist, all this is finally coming to an end.

He's very happy.

***
"Boun, are you really going to do this for him?"

Dave really doesn't know how to persuade him. Since last night, Boun has used all his contacts to investigate the people behind the Sin City, and collected a lot of strong evidence of illegal gambling, pornography and drugs from those who escaped. It really took him a lot of time to get those who had been hurt to testify.